Some pixel art I've recently made

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been getting into pixel art for some reason. Here are just a few. (I'm a beginner btw) miniashley.pngbernadetta5.pngashleywarioware (3).pngmcpixelart.png

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever thought about your future career with your artistic skills?
Truthfully, a goal of mine has always been to write a graphic novel and have it published. I have already had many years worth of comic episodes I've drawn, so I know I can do it.

A whole career, I'm not sure if it would be my thing. I usually like to have full creative control so maybe it will remain as a side thing for me. Who knows

• Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Truthfully, a goal of mine has always been to write a graphic novel and have it published. I have already had many years worth of comic episodes I've drawn, so I know I can do it.

A whole career, I'm not sure if it would be my thing. I usually like to have full creative control so maybe it will remain as a side thing for me. Who knows
Wish you the best of luck on your journey.
Post automatically merged:

I'm counting on you ;)

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the graphic novel going to be about? You thought of any ideas?
Well I have a few series I've made, but the comic series that takes up the most of my time and effort is Martian Chicken, which, as it sounds like, is about a chicken from Mars. He is always committing crimes and causing trouble but always gets his just deserts. So that would probably be it

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I have a few series I've made, but the comic series that takes up the most of my time and effort is Martian Chicken, which, as it sounds like, is about a chicken from Mars. He is always committing crimes and causing trouble but always gets his just deserts. So that would probably be it
Love the ideas there.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily