Hacking SoftChip Linking Channel with original banner?

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
I tried to check how to edit the great WiiShizzza's SoftChip Linking Channel to work with the original banner/icon (this one) but I have fear of bannerbricking my Wii.
Isn't anyone so kind to edit it? I think I'm not the only one who prefers a more Wii styled channel.
tongue.gif

Thanks!

I use this topic for another problem i have with SoftChip: using r73 if i enable the Autoboot i don't find a way to turn back to the settings menu, i have to delete the .cfg on the SD. Is it a known bug?

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DaRk_ViVi said:
I tried to check how to edit the great WiiShizzza's SoftChip Linking Channel to work with the original banner/icon (this one) but I have fear of bannerbricking my Wii.
Isn't anyone so kind to edit it? I think I'm not the only one who prefers a more Wii styled channel.
tongue.gif

Thanks!

I use this topic for another problem i have with SoftChip: using r73 if i enable the Autoboot i don't find a way to turn back to the settings menu, i have to delete the .cfg on the SD. Is it a known bug?

i have that problem was too emarrised to ask lol find it easier to just hit the A button

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol