Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
why-thats-avery-astute-observation-3974894.png

D

Deleted User

Mostly children arguing about operating systems

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT WINDOWS 7 IS THE COOLEST OPERATING SYSTEM AROUND AND IS MILES BETTER THAN THOSE LINUX PEASANTS!!! RED HAT? MORE LIKE RED STAR HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

ARCH LINUX? MORE LIKE ARCH OVER AND SUCK MY DIDDLY DONG

MY ANUS IS TWITCHING, I HAVE TO SHIT, OH LOOK WHAT CAME OUT, IT'S UBUNUTU

@Acrux get the idea now?

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT WINDOWS 7 IS THE COOLEST OPERATING SYSTEM AROUND AND IS MILES BETTER THAN THOSE LINUX PEASANTS!!! RED HAT? MORE LIKE RED STAR HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

@Acrux get the idea now?
Windows 7 is a fine piece of art created by Microsoft which was a improvement of the mistake so-called Windows Vista. 'But Kingy, why the fuck do you like Windows Savage over My (ugly) Windows 10? Because fuck Windows Vista. 'But Kingy, why the fuck do you like Windows Savage over My (ugly) Windows 10? Because fuck Microsoft, that's why. You're a fucking Windows Vista. 'But Kingy, why the fuck do you like Windows Savage over My (ugly) Windows 10? Because fuck Microsoft, that's why. You're a fucking idiot, spyware, fucking selling my shit to other shit to gain shit to do more shit. And the cycle continues. And the cycle continues. And the cycle continues. And the cycle continues. And the cycle continues. And the cycle continues. And the cycle continues. And the cycle continues. And the cycle continues. "B-b-buh whah abut Linuz, King?" HAHAHA, fuck no. Linux is full of idiots who think Ubuntu is the only distro and they also use WINE in a fucking dual boot with Windows. 'B-b-but I wan my linuz termin on meh winedow" Well fuck Windows Vista. 'But Kingy, why the fuck do you like Windows Savage over My (ugly) Windows 10? Because fuck Microsoft idiots who think Ubuntu is the only distro and they also use WINE in a fucking Windows 7 is a fine piece of art Because fuck Microsoft, that's why. You're a fucking idiot, spyware, fucking selling my shit to other shit to gain shit to do more shit. And the cycle continues. "B-b-buh whah abut Linuz, King?" HAHAHA, fuck no. Linux is full of idiots who think Ubuntu is the only distro and they also use WINE in a fucking dual boot with Windows. 'B-b-but I wan my linuz termin on meh winedow" Well fucking get a dual boot, you lazy bastard.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Further improvements to overall system stability, system security and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience. Further improvements to overall system stability, system security and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience. Further improvements to overall system stability, system security and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience. Further improvements to overall system stability, system security and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience. Further improvements to overall system stability, system security and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience. Further improvements to overall system stability, system security and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience. Further improvements to overall system stability, system security and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience. Further improvements to overall system stability, system security and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience. Further improvements to overall system stability, system security and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Acrux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

@Acrux get the idea now?
Yes...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-