Hacking So the harddrive I always used for my Wii, and recently put on my WiiU stopped working...

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My WiiU now greets me with an error message about the hard drive probably not getting enough juice.

This hard drive worked fine on my Wii for many years and yesterday worked great bon my WiiU too...

I guess I shoud be getting a Y cable but I'm just puzzled as to what changed... Could the fact that it holds now more datas that it needs more juice?

Weird stuff.

GinBunBun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My WiiU now greets me with an error message about the hard drive probably not getting enough juice.

This hard drive worked fine on my Wii for many years and yesterday worked great bon my WiiU too...

I guess I shoud be getting a Y cable but I'm just puzzled as to what changed... Could the fact that it holds now more datas that it needs more juice?

Weird stuff.
yes you need a usb Y cable or a self powered HDD. The wii u's usb ports from what I understand are underpowered for some odd reason. Either way get a y cable and you will be fine. There is nothing wrong with your hard drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8 +1