So I'm coming up on 16 years at gbatemp...

Astral_

GBAtemp elder
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: T-hug and shaunj66

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been around here since 2014 or so, been lurking without an account since Wii/DS days though, IIRC.

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yep still here, GBATemp is still one of my favourite websites!
I remember very well when I registered, it was just when Zelda's Minish Cap was released in Japan and ROM leaked online, i was having trouble playing it since I don't know Japanese.
Glad to see other old members!

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Congrats, that's a long time! I remember when GBATemp was a rom site, however I never registered until years later to share a theme for the M3 Real flash card I spent a few days making.

The oldest forum I've registered on that's still going is the JazzJackrabbit Community Forums in 2001, however I never really visit it.

Last edited by InsaneNutter,

zer01717

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Woah, that's crazy congrats dude! Time sure flies! I can remember gbatemp when it was a rom site as well. The GBA era was the best! I was so impatient with the Mega Man Battle Network series that I would look for the Japanese roms and play through them before the English versions would come out. 12ish years for me!

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
I've had this account a long time, although didn't really visit too much for a long time.

Not really sure why my account says I joined in 2012, was there a reset at some point? I really joined just after the launch of the Flash2Advance GBA cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: happy birthday