So if I have properly installed themes alongside Anemone themes...

SolidSonicTH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I need to redownload the Theme Shop-acquired themes as Anemone-compatible themes if I wanted to use them all at once? There's no way to mix Anemone and real themes in a shuffle, I assume.

Or am I missing something altogether here?

Boy I wish freeShop still worked since I was just downloading official themes that were exclusively offered in Japan...

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But no one has ever devised a way to just use official themes...officially, I assume?

Well whatever theme is available on the eshop is probably available on the hshop so really doesn't matter a lot, you can always reinstall the one you own on hshop and get some newer theme to shuffle.

Seamed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Would I need to redownload the Theme Shop-acquired themes as Anemone-compatible themes if I wanted to use them all at once? There's no way to mix Anemone and real themes in a shuffle, I assume.

Or am I missing something altogether here?

Boy I wish freeShop still worked since I was just downloading official themes that were exclusively offered in Japan...
You can dump all your purchased themes using anemone's dumping option, doing this will dump all your oficial themes onto the "themes" folder for anemone to use, plus you can put them on a PC and use a theme editor to edit them if you'd like.

You access this by holding X followed by R and then Dpad down

Reactions: signer-ink-beast

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch