The Masked Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But not anymore!
I've been lurking around Temp since '09, but I finally decided to join you all.
Nice to meet you all, and here's hoping I'm not the oddball around here. :lol:

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Welcome to the temp ^_^
As the Captain of the mighty Tempirate crew I welcome you to our territory known as GBAtemp.net
If your interested to join all you have to do is ask.
And if you have any queries about anything please feel free to consult either me, a staff member or the rules itself.
Other than all that formal stuff have fun and enjoy your time here :P
p.s. If you get insulted by a user (e.g. Mucus) do not take it to heart for he is going to die~ xD

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the temp ^_^
As the Captain of the mighty Tempirate crew I welcome you to our territory known as GBAtemp.net
If your interested to join all you have to do is ask.
And if you have any queries about anything please feel free to consult either me, a staff member or the rules itself.
Other than all that formal stuff have fun and enjoy your time here :P
p.s. If you get insulted by a user (e.g. Mucus) do not take it to heart for he is going to die~ xD
Chik , why didnt I get that warm welcome from ya ?????? and yes we will all die some day , but not today :-D ...... now chick tell me how to get jerry rice and nitrus working ohh wise one

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
well your of the many lurkers [I was a lurker with an account] who ended up joining eventually hope you enjoy your stay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 999.... Apple.... Can I just use 999 dollar bills and light them on fire?