So I decided to write an introduction, finally

RattletraPM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, I've been registered for a while now and I haven't been all that active, but considering that I keep coming to these forums from time to time I decided to write a proper introduction for myself!

I'm an italian guy, I enjoy gaming and sometimes I code stuff in my free time. I've always dreamed about being a game designer and right now I've got quite a few ideas for some games I want to make, but first I want to pick something that's not too ambitious just to see what I can actually do, and if I can do it right. I've got some basic prototypes working for some of my ideas, so hopefully one day I'll get something done!

When it comes to console hacking and modding I'm not exactly new to it (pretty much every non-retro console I own has some kind of mod) but I don't like to call myself experienced or anything: I've modded quite a bunch of consoles but I haven't written any real homebrew programs (except for Snickerstream and ARDS FW Tool, but I feel they don't count because they are pretty basic Windows tools, really). Speaking of modding, I've also been a Pokémon ROM hacker back in the good ol' GBA days - I haven't released many ROM hacks but I have to admit that it taught me a lot of stuff on reverse engineering, how the GBA works and even a some ASM hacking, so I feel it was definitely worth it.

...And so that's it! Hi everyone and props to anyone that had the patience to read the entire thing! :D

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I would pay for watching someone eat food from the floor.