so, I added 1000 nes games to my steam deck I want to delete them because iaddedthem as nonsteam games.

jlk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got this steam deck about a year ago and accidently did thisncouod someone help.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just remove them?
1700678759838.gif

I am not gonna lie, I am not entirely sure what your issue is

jlk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do they appear exactly? Can you find them by their file extension and delete?
i used a software and it makes it so the games are added but it means i wouls have to dlete them one by one using steam the software i use no longer works so i cant

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used a software and it makes it so the games are added but it means i wouls have to dlete them one by one using steam the software i use no longer works so i cant
That sounds like it'd take hours to delete them all.

I plan on buying an OLED Deck so I don't know how Steam Deck works, but can you factory reset and just set it all up again instead? That perhaps could be quicker.

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use EmuDeck to generate a new list of apps/games and Unselect Nes games to appear on Steam. Leave only EmuStation and/or Retroarch so that they can be accessed from there

jlk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Use EmuDeck to generate a new list of apps/games and Unselect Nes games to appear on Steam. Leave only EmuStation and/or Retroarch so that they can be accessed from there
I'll try that too more options the better

hatemeplease

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this steam deck about a year ago and accidently did thisncouod someone help.
Bro , this , lol. Glad we can shift click and remove all!
Post automatically merged:

Bro , this , lol. Glad we can shift click and remove all!

Maximo101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't always delete as many files as you want. I bumped up on a limit in the 'trash' folder that got too full and I had to keep deleting the files in the trash folder before I could go on.
I did something similar with 2,000 mame arcade games, put them all on the steam deck with nes, snes, genesis, etc. and now removing them one by one...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1