Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
You forget, we're in the age of casual gaming, where people can't be bothered to think to game (and probably can't anymore anyway)

Since when does adding the step "Walk from point B to point A and then back to point B again" add THOUGHT to a puzzle?

Protip: It doesn't. If you think that requires intelligence then clearly you're the target market they had in mind when they dumbed this game down to fuck.

Raging Trollboy detected....

Aaaaanyways you do realize a lot of what was shown was 'dev machine magic' as the presenter said? So we know NOTHING about how they will work all of this 'mumbo jumbo...'

You remind me of that guy in the D3 thread raging at everyone for no reason whatsoever.

Go outside, breath some, and come back with a clear head will ya?

Oh and

RAGERAGERAGE NO AC3DS RAGERAGERAGE.

SO wasn't worth an extra hour...

/endrant

Alexrose

Untitled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My apologies if I come across as raging, but I'm not; I'm debating.

One thing I sometimes worry is that if I STRESS something with CAPS LOCK then people will interpret that as SHOUTING.

Whereas really it's the laziness of not using italics.

It's also built into my vocab to use occasional swearing as an northern English uni student.

However, it was becoming increasingly irritating just how many times I had to repeat myself to nail a very, very basic point.

And you're foolish if you think there's any other logical solution other than "backtracking" to the problem I showed. What do you think they're going to add, teleportation? In which case why the fuck ((see I'm noticing it now I'm thinking about it but it's a turn of phrase, not annoyance)) would they even put in a place to do it? Why not just be able to do it from your inventory?

You really have to go watch that Egoraptor I posted.

Like 3 pages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: