猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I dunno that I'd trust stuff regarding domestic anything coming from Fox news

On certain things? Yes. When it comes to trades and import/export.. There's little room for doubt.

This thread is a good show of why the Temp should stay out of politics. Oh my.

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Honestly,i feel like WW3 coming. Or,at least,conflicts,but not something big enough to be the 3rd World War. But who knows.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Twitter should ban him from using Twitter but if they did, he'd probably try to sue them. Trump acts rather childish on Twitter with the comments he posts there, regardless, as he's the president and a businessman he gets thousands and thousands of followers and likes.

What a shitshow we're all in.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Twitter should ban him from using Twitter but if they did, he'd probably try to sue them. Trump acts rather childish on Twitter with the comments he posts there, regardless, as he's the president and a businessman he gets thousands and thousands of followers and likes.

Twitter should ban everyone.

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of people seem to be making hyperbole out of what if's that aren't even plausible outside of a fearful mind. north korea is at least 3 years away from being able to reach the u.s coast with a missile (nuclear or not) even then it would take several hours to reach it's mark leaving ample time for north americas' combined tech to find and destroy it in the ocean. same scenario if they tried to retrofit their space program to make an orbital missile strike. even if it reaches the us the blast is much weaker than hiroshima and using the nuclear option would basically mobilize several armies (like japan and america which is already stationed close enough to strike within hours)

Their navy is next to non existent (to the point even Canada is considered more competent) and would see themselves facing the Japanese army right away. sure NK has a bunch of subs but what good will that do when you only have 3 ships that can't reach each other in a timely fashion, and a bunch of opposing ships capable of missile strikes and sending jets over to them to take care of whats needed to invade by foot (if even necessary) They are also selling a good chunk of their armaments to the middle east further hindering their ability to defend themselves. all they really have are the very dedicated foot soldiers that can be wiped out easily from afar.

NK will be ruined within days if they tried anything and it would be a decision that won't hurt anyone but NK

Also russia wont help because they think missile strikes are illegal according to international law if the syria attack is any indicator. china is already refusing NK supplies of coal so they are showing they wont support NK and the other 2 allies? NK isn't helping syria during their war so don't expect that and iran is mainly there to sell arms to so again nothing tangible from that

Last edited by J-Machine, , Reason: forgot to include how NK wont get international help

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why don't we stratigiclyy plot (as in map) all the launch sites/ mobile launch trucks (though maybe harder than stationary sites) and find a way to blow them up SIMULTANEOUSLY giving no chance of a counter attack i doubt NK has that advanced of radar to detect stealth bombers North Korea is only so big and we have 2 allies very close by SK and Japan easily if we could hit them from all sides the chance of a counter attack would be reduced greatly and just send some planes to destroy the missles that make it past the assault i mean damned if we do damned if we don't no turning back now just sit back and watch the fireworks (even if they're coming right at you) like one of you said in a few years if left unchecked NK can kill many americans or even canadians (smirks as he thinks of hie ex being incinerated)

Last edited by chrisrlink,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Twitter would die if they banned him. Twitter has never once turned up a profit. Trump is giving their site so many views and publicity. If Trump got banned, they would cause so much boycott, they're already pissing off users as it is. Trump could go to a new up and coming Twitter, and you know damn well people would follow, and Twitter will become more and more irrelevant and become the next Myspace.

As for Trump threatening them. I hope he does something, and not just talk. We've been sitting on our asses for long enough and half ignored North Korea. Eventually they will have nukes that can strike at any point on the Earth, and then what? What if they continue to pump out nuke after nuke after nuke, until they have triple digit amounts of nukes? I have no idea how we would deal with North Korea that won't cause tons of deaths, but something has to be done before it's too late.

We should have dealt with North Korea 10 years ago.

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As for Trump threatening them. I hope he does something, and not just talk. We've been sitting on our asses for long enough and half ignored North Korea. Eventually they will have nukes that can strike at any point on the Earth, and then what? What if they continue to pump out nuke after nuke after nuke, until they have triple digit amounts of nukes? I have no idea how we would deal with North Korea that won't cause tons of deaths, but something has to be done before it's too late.

We should have dealt with North Korea 10 years ago.
Lol at thinking Korea is anywhere near this ability. sure they could technically send a missile into orbit to increase their range but they are wayyyyy too poor and in international problems to have a stockpile of nukes or the material to make them. The millitary is a joke as a whole and that is with brainwashing and starving the crap out of their populace to make more money for these endeavors. We've got 3 years before we could even consider them a mild threat to America and I don't see them claiming they will attack anyone else that couldn't completely overtake them by the end of the week.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QPysEA3.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...