Homebrew So about replacing my PERMANENTLY bricked vwii

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,567
  • Replies 36
D

Deleted User

OP
In that case... maybe you have to link the Old Nintendo Network User to you´re new Wii U. So then, you will be able to access to the eshop and download the games that you bought. I don´t know if it´s possible, but i think maybe it is...

Also, you can´t transfer all Wii U data to another one. You will have to install all the games again, including VC ones, that´s why is better to keep the downloaded games (via pc) in some extra HHD (for example: i have an HDD with PC backup, 3DS games, Wii U and Wii games, etc).

Finally, did you follow all the Gbatemp´s unbricking Vwii tutorials?? cause getting a new Wii U, just because you messed the Vwii is like... well... idk
Ok I need help getting skyward sword to work on USB loader gx plus is there a way to use the gamepad and a hdd with Nintendont. I think I'll wait for Wii u games because the fix for that USB helper might not be compatible with wine plus I'd rather wait for more legit looking games just saying. If using the gamepad and hdd is impossible then will those copycat USB gamecube controllers work or will the Wii u pro controller work. I really don't like the classic controller it probably feels weird with the short cable and having to use a Wii remote ruins the point and feels like they chose that so manufacturing is cheaper. I don't want to buy a third party adapter for a GC controller and having to rebuy the GC controller.

Last edited by ,

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok I need help getting skyward sword to work on USB loader gx plus is there a way to use the gamepad and a hdd with Nintendont. I think I'll wait for Wii u games because the fix for that USB helper might not be compatible with wine plus I'd rather wait for more legit looking games just saying. If using the gamepad and hdd is impossible then will those copycat USB gamecube controllers work or will the Wii u pro controller work. I really don't like the classic controller it probably feels weird with the short cable and having to use a Wii remote ruins the point and feels like they chose that so manufacturing is cheaper. I don't want to buy a third party adapter for a GC controller and having to rebuy the GC controller.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_Wii_inject_compatibility_list

In that link, you can check which games of Wii support the Gamepad as a controller (that means you can see and also play with it). Also for that, you will need to make a special Wii VC injection with this:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wiivc-injector-script-gc-wii-homebrew-support.483577/

With that app for PC, you will be able to forget about Usb loader gx as a loader, because the injection of the Wii game will actually appear in the Wii U menu as a Wii U game, that´s why we use it.

Finally: The injector needs Mocha CFW or Haxchi, so if you don´t have haxchi on that Wii U forget about it, and keep using usb loader gx instead.

Psdt:
You are right, i don´t believe that the working version of WIIU USB HELPER works with Wine OS.

Last edited by Escorpion,
Reactions: x65943

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

In that link, you can check which games of Wii support the Gamepad as a controller (that means you can see and also play with it). Also for that, you will need to make a special Wii VC injection with this:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wiivc-injector-script-gc-wii-homebrew-support.483577/

With that app for PC, you will be able to forget about Usb loader gx as a loader, because the injection of the Wii game will actually appear in the Wii U menu as a Wii U game, that´s why we use it.

Finally: The injector needs Mocha CFW, so if you don´t have haxchi on that Wii U forget about it, and keep using usb loader gx instead.

Psdt:
You are right, i don´t believe that the working version of WIIU USB HELPER works with Wine OS.
It does not require Mocha CFW. Haxchi FW will work just fine.

D

Deleted User

OP

Finally: The injector needs Mocha CFW, so if you don´t have haxchi on that Wii U forget about it, and keep using usb loader gx instead.

Psdt:
You need a Wiimote + Motion Plus and a Sensor Bar (USB or wireless) to play Skyward Sword in Dolphin. I found it worked best if I used the bluetooth passthrough mode of Dolphin, the motion controls go wonky without it (they go wonky sometimes anyway but at least you can recalibrate to fix it, without bluetooth passthrough that didn't seem to help, requiring restarting the game)
Other than that, it should just work.

Yes, you can use Gamepad + HDD if you use Wii VC injects.
I don't use dolphin I use the Wii u how do I stop the crashing of skyward sword do I just inject it if so then I might have to wait until I get a windows PC to get the official version from Nintendo as it's probably better optimized tbh. I'm just asking because I got a vague answer and want to confirm it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't use dolphin I use the Wii u how do I stop the crashing of skyward sword do I just inject it if so then I might have to wait until I get a windows PC to get the official version from Nintendo as it's probably better optimized tbh. I'm just asking because I got a vague answer and want to confirm it.
I don't know why I thought that message mentioned Dolphin. I must have skimmed it a bit too quickly. Nevermind me :P

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
If Skyward Sword via Usb loader GX get crashed, then u must try by selecting another IOS before launch it.

D

Deleted User

OP
If Skyward Sword via Usb loader GX get crashed, then u must try by selecting another IOS before launch it.
I don't know why I thought that message mentioned Dolphin. I must have skimmed it a bit too quickly. Nevermind me :P
Is there a injector for Linux iam using Linux mint which is Ubuntu (I switched) really I just need it to be coded with phython because I'm using funkii UI which works perfectly but doesn't have injector capabilities it doesn't have to be a injector it of course can be a USB loader gx ripoff which has the same convient injector features

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backed up tickets instead of keys plus after that I fully deleted the nand or whatever for the vwii.
You... deleted the NAND?!? That's, like, the entire vWii storage! You basically just deleted Wii Mode from your Wii U! You are a noob at this, aren't you?

But don't panic! These great people will be able to help you recover it somehow. I've been fortunate enough to not have bricked vWii problems, so I have no idea how recovery is even possible. I do know that it is, though.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You... deleted the NAND?!? That's, like, the entire vWii storage! You basically just deleted Wii Mode from your Wii U! You are a noob at this, aren't you?

But don't panic! These great people will be able to help you recover it somehow. I've been fortunate enough to not have bricked vWii problems, so I have no idea how recovery is even possible. I do know that it is, though.
Yeah. I think you can copy over the NAND contents from a vWii NAND dump with ftpiiu everywhere and have it work without much effort. Permissions might have to be changed afterwards for it to work though. @Cyan do you know?
Is there a injector for Linux iam using Linux mint which is Ubuntu (I switched) really I just need it to be coded with phython because I'm using funkii UI which works perfectly but doesn't have injector capabilities it doesn't have to be a injector it of course can be a USB loader gx ripoff which has the same convient injector features
Fuck python, honestly.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
D

Deleted User

OP
Yeah. I think you can copy over the NAND contents from a vWii NAND dump with ftpiiu everywhere and have it work without much effort. Permissions might have to be changed afterwards for it to work though. @Cyan do you know?

Fuck python, honestly.
Is there a injector that works for Linux at least one coded for something like phython I just need a UI and Bam I'll be done setting up the Wii u probably at least I'm starting to get impatient not to sound rude but on a website like this I would at least expect Linux to more popular I'll be ok with messing with wine but I can't use Wii u USB helper because that got discontinued and there's no mention of the fix being capatible with wine I just need wine to be reliable of course I don't want to create vm it's not too hard but setting it up on a old emachine and trying find a way to make USB communication happen will be too hard.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is there a injector that works for Linux at least one coded for something like phython I just need a UI and Bam I'll be done setting up the Wii u probably at least I'm starting to get impatient not to sound rude but on a website like this I would at least expect Linux to more popular I'll be ok with messing with wine but I can't use Wii u USB helper because that got discontinued and there's no mention of the fix being capatible with wine I just need wine to be reliable of course I don't want to create vm it's not too hard but setting it up on a old emachine and trying find a way to make USB communication happen will be too hard.
Not sure what other injectors there are besides Wii U USB Helper but the workaround should work on Linux as well since it's just a modified launcher.

D

Deleted User

OP
Not sure what other injectors there are besides Wii U USB Helper but the workaround should work on Linux as well since it's just a modified launcher.
Nope doesn't work I might be doing something wrong since I'm using playonlinux but I doubt it since its supposed to be more convenient than regular wine. Since it's best to wait to not get frustrated how can I fix USB loader gx from crashing whenever I select a game games like skyward sword doesn't matter anymore because I was able to use funkii ui I'll also look into already injected games maybe gamecubes going to be hard because settings matter and all this will be over so I'll probably need an overview of settings maybe.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto