• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,567
  • Replies 36
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey I guess I'm back so I have some questions about replacing my Wii u
What I have that can help me replace it: (my windows PC is in the process of being upgraded to windows 10 and I'm trying to get parts for it so that's out of the question)
Linux PC (backup PC) I had to switch to Linux because it ran windows 7 it's not an popular distribution but it's resource light (I didn't want to mess around with Debian) and I don't know what I'm doing
Android tablet it's picky with my hard drive but it can use SD cards without doubt
Questions:
1.How do I transfer my Wii u games to the replacement Wii u without using a PC preferably I'm not going to play online at all because rip super Mario maker 1.
6. Can I Homebrew the new Wii u without a PC
Here's the methods I can use:
1. Free method (of course)
2. Brain age injection
9. How to homebrew vwii without PC
10. How to use Wii u tablet with nintendont I'm alright with watching the game on the tablets screen preferably without pc
8. How do I do all above

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey I guess I'm back so I have some questions about replacing my Wii u
What I have that can help me replace it: (my windows PC is in the process of being upgraded to windows 10 and I'm trying to get parts for it so that's out of the question)
Linux PC (backup PC) I had to switch to Linux because it ran windows 7 it's not an popular distribution but it's resource light (I didn't want to mess around with Debian) and I don't know what I'm doing
Android tablet it's picky with my hard drive but it can use SD cards without doubt
Questions:
1.How do I transfer my Wii u games to the replacement Wii u without using a PC preferably I'm not going to play online at all because rip super Mario maker 1.
2. In order to backup and restore my regular Wii saves from a regular Wii can I just back it up from the Homebrew app for that I just want to make sure I don't mess something up
3. How do I use 2 hard drives with the Wii u one for vwii and a another one with the Wii u
4. How do I backup and restore my Wii u saves without a PC preferrably
5. Can I just copy and paste the nitendont vitural memory cards without problem
6. Can I Homebrew the new Wii u without a PC preferably
Here's the methods I can use:
1. Free method (of course)
2. Brain age injection
7. If I can use all methods above without or if I need a PC what's the fastest method to homebrew.
8. How do I do all above
I added a question
To answer some of my questions sorry for asking stupid questions I don't want to mess up like I did
2. Yes
3. Ustealth
4. Use tablet to to copy files around
5. Yes
7. Paid method
4. Savemii

Last edited by ,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added a question
To answer some of my questions sorry for asking stupid questions I don't want to mess up like I did
2. Yes
3. Ustealth
4. Use tablet to to copy files around
5. Yes
7. Paid method
4. Savemii
How did you brick the wiiu?

If it's actually bricked, I don't think you can transfer the games to a new one.

After all, how would you? If they are on a USB drive they will be encrypted - and if they are on the bricked nand - how could you recover them?

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

If it's actually bricked, I don't think you can transfer the games to a new one.

After all, how would you? If they are on a USB drive they will be encrypted - and if they are on the bricked nand - how could you recover them?
I don´t even understand what it´s bricked... The title says About replacing my permament bricked VWii. Then he talk about a bricked Wii U, and finally he has a PC but he want to homebrew without it?? i don´t get it

Reactions: jesus96 and x65943
D

Deleted User

OP
I don´t even understand what it´s bricked... The title says About replacing my permament bricked VWii. Then he talk about a bricked Wii U, and finally he has a PC but he want to homebrew without it?? i don´t get it
Alright sorry I think my computer still has a virus lingering in it (my backup PC) I know viruses can infect storage devices or whatever. I don't want to risk data loss at all maybe it's paranoia idk. My regular PC is with someone else.Also I forgot to backup my vwii so I had to replace it with a new Wii u I need help replacing all my games and saves because of that. My flavor isn't popular and Iam not good at coding and wine might have problems anyways plus they probably don't want to support piracy tbh.

D

Deleted User

OP

The vwii is bricked permentaly I have an regular Wii I can still use the Wii u part.

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The vwii is bricked permentaly I have an regular Wii I can still use the Wii u part.
vWii brick is probably fixable.
Alright sorry I think my computer still has a virus lingering in it (my backup PC) I know viruses can infect storage devices or whatever. I don't want to risk data loss at all maybe it's paranoia idk. My regular PC is with someone else.Also I forgot to backup my vwii so I had to replace it with a new Wii u I need help replacing all my games and saves because of that. My flavor isn't popular and Iam not good at coding and wine might have problems anyways plus they probably don't want to support piracy tbh.
Run Malwarebytes on it as well as a decent AV (I use Panda Free AV because of the high detection rate but there are many good options)

D

Deleted User

OP
vWii brick is probably fixable.

Run Malwarebytes on it as well as a decent AV (I use Panda Free AV because of the high detection rate but there are many good options)
It's a long story I literally messed up so bad I couldn't recover so save me some time?

D

Deleted User

OP
Depends on what you did but in theory it's possible to rewrite the entire vWii NAND contents.
Failed that thought keys=tickets they really should put that key backup app on the store. I was having trouble with the app appearing I think also.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
What exactly did you do?
Backed up tickets instead of keys plus after that I fully deleted the nand or whatever for the vwii.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So how do I transfer pirated Wii u games to a new console including N64 vitural console injects like banjo kazooie. Can I do the Wii u transfer process without problem.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: HarveyHouston

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backed up tickets instead of keys plus after that I fully deleted the nand or whatever for the vwii.

So how do I transfer pirated Wii u games to a new console including N64 vitural console injects like banjo kazooie. Can I do the Wii u transfer process without problem.
No, I am pretty sure you are going to have to reinstall them all.

I don't games with fake tickets will transfer.

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
How do I get Brain age on the other Wii u without paying for it again and losing all my save data.
In that case... maybe you have to link the Old Nintendo Network User to you´re new Wii U. So then, you will be able to access to the eshop and download the games that you bought. I don´t know if it´s possible, but i think maybe it is...

Also, you can´t transfer all Wii U data to another one. You will have to install all the games again, including VC ones, that´s why is better to keep the downloaded games (via pc) in some extra HHD (for example: i have an HDD with PC backup, 3DS games, Wii U and Wii games, etc).

Finally, did you follow all the Gbatemp´s unbricking Vwii tutorials?? cause getting a new Wii U, just because you messed the Vwii is like... well... idk

Last edited by Escorpion,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Why on earth would you do that? :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto