Homebrew SNES9x for Old 3DS

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow what a great surprise. After not updating from 0.33 to 1.11 the speed boosts are awesome. I play mainly fighting games and can confirm UMK3 and SSF2 run silky smooth! They used to be a bit choppy on the old version!

Thanks!!!

Ninja edit: are there any option for a Sega Genesis emu this good fpr Old 3ds too aside from retroarch?

Last edited by MKKhanzo,
D

Deleted User

Wow what a great surprise. After not updating from 0.33 to 1.11 the speed boosts are awesome. I play mainly fighting games and can confirm UMK3 and SSF2 run silky smooth! They used to be a bit choppy on the old version!

Thanks!!!

Ninja edit: are there any option for a Sega Genesis emu this good fpr Old 3ds too aside from retroarch?
@bubble2k16 said he considers porting an Sega Genesis Emulator to the 3ds.

Reactions: MKKhanzo

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10. SuperFX (Yoshi's Island: slow on old 3DS. runs well on new 3DS)
11. Runs faster on new 3DS.
Wow, lol. CAN CONFIRM. Yoshi's Island runs at a smooth 60fps in game. Stunt Race isn't 60 but it's faster than it was on the SNES and it's completely playable. Great emulator! (Set "In-Frame Palette Changes" to "Disabled Style 2" to stop the flickering in Stunt Race FX.) Runs great on n2DS.

Last edited by Pickle_Rick,
Reactions: MKKhanzo

Memfis

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Very great work. Love it to play games like Illusion of Time / Terranigma and SINCE YEARS I can play Winter Gold again! Thats so great.

herrmartell

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
did you redownload the latest release ?
because i reuploaded a fix for it.

Hey! Can anyone tell me how can I apply a custom border to the snes9x for 3DS? I've been Googling it and I can't find anything related to it.

Please, I really love it and so far only blargSnes is clear on how to do it, but the performance ain't great.

EDIT: I had to delete the image showing Yoshi's Island running on snes9x with a custom border, but the forums won't let me reply with the image attached.

bubble2k16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
BTW @bubble2k16 is it possable to port this to PS Vita? cause this emu is much more better then recent PSV's snes emu, even better then retroarch on psvita....
have a nice day cheers

Nah, I doubt so. I don't own a PS Vita, and don't really intend to own one. Heard it's not easy to break into one anyway. Just have to hope a keen dev comes along to do it. :)

the answer is maybe.

but bubble also has been looking for off-time so it'll probably be a while.
which is fine, since picodrive is working pretty good for almost all games

Yup. I've only had some little pockets of time to merge some code from AdmiralCurtiss, and added some features from Emus for 3DS (rapid fire rate, apply volume/button mapping/rapid fire rates to all games).

And I have some tasks to do on VirtuaNES and TemperPCE before I really get around to starting PicoDrive, and I have life and work on top of that all. :cry: So we'll see. :D

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Nah, I doubt so. I don't own a PS Vita, and don't really intend to own one. Heard it's not easy to break into one anyway. Just have to hope a keen dev comes along to do it. :)

Yup. I've only had some little pockets of time to merge some code from AdmiralCurtiss, and added some features from Emus for 3DS (rapid fire rate, apply volume/button mapping/rapid fire rates to all games).

And I have some tasks to do on VirtuaNES and TemperPCE before I really get around to starting PicoDrive, and I have life and work on top of that all. :cry: So we'll see. :D

A question, did you merge BS support to the main build?

Last edited by AtlasFontaine,

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hmm... I had a look at his code. Seems like it was a simple fix. It was a bug introduced when I optimised too many things. :sad:

I've just merged his code into my master branch.
Hey there, wanna know whether it is possible to add custom buttons in this kinda like VirtuaNes or not? It would be really awesome!

D

Deleted User

When you have the time, could you please add code to support the Far East of Eden Zero English Translation released yesterday?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-