Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
I have a SNES Myth for sale/trade if anyone is interested. afaik it has similar compatibility to the other modern SNES carts.

FYI people the Myth is a good cart.
wink.gif
He is giving a great deal in his thread.

But yeah, I prefer the SNES Powerpak over the Super Everdrive; CF>SD in reading times and (SLIGHTLY) better game compatibility. Plus the red cart is smexy. =3

If I were to get an old copier it would just be for fun.
tongue.gif

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
koimayeul said:
wow those memories.. i still have a super wild card takin dust somewhere :wtf:

Wouldnt be interested in selling it would you? I have a super pro fighter but ive been after a SWC for years......

Posts merged

QUOTE(koimayeul @ Jul 4 2011, 05:42 AM) wow those memories.. i still have a super wild card takin dust somewhere :wtf:

Wouldnt be interested in selling it would you? I have a super pro fighter but ive been after a SWC for years......

D

Deleted User

Bumping a super old thread, but I have the same game copier (Special Partner) as OP and following the same instructions to convert the ROM in preparation to load onto multiple floppies: ucon64.exe ROM.smc -gd3 -s
The problem is that after the first floppy loads, the screen just turns black. Typically it after loading the first floppy, it should ask for the next one. Am I missing a setting or flag somewhere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4