Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But as a radio drama
huh.gif

From IGN:
"Famitsu reports in its latest issue that Suda 51 took a few moments of the recording session to spill a few details on the mysterious "Project S." He began with some shocking news. The S in Project S stands for Snatcher! Yes, Hideo Kojima's classic Sega CD cyber adventure is back!

Although not as a game, at least not yet. Suda 51 announced that Project S will bring back the Snatcher franchise in a variety of media. The first form will be as a radio drama. Suda 51 himself has written the script for the drama, whose name may end up being Snatchers (he hasn't finalized it yet). He also mentioned something about lending his own voice talents to the drama, although we're not sure if he was being serious.

According to Famitsu, members of the audience gasped at the revelation that Snatcher was on its way back after a decade silence (the Sega CD game was later released on the PlayStation and Saturn). While the game's dark setting and story should make for a compelling drama, we're sure the gaspers were more interested in the possibilities of a revival for the franchise on the game scene.

Sadly, Suda 51 did not provide further details, so we'll have to wait for little bits to slip out here and there, perhaps in future Hidechan radio broadcasts."

Damn....well who knows if its a success it could bring us a new game.

The__B

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SD-Snatcher was my favorite MSX game, any sequel would be great
smile.gif

http://www.sdsnatcher.net/

ahhh good old times XD beat the Japanese version at a uncle's home when i was 8 didn't know the dialogue or crap just killed verything in sight
tongue.gif

Played a English translation ( by a Dutch group ) a few years ago and the game was great
biggrin.gif
to bad the story misses the final chapter but i still prefer SD snatcher over the normal snatcher games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, new pfp?