Gaming Snaking and Wii Mario Kart

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You cant blamb snakers for it being in the game..

They, including me only do it because we want to go as fast as possible. No use playing a racing game if your going to race like a sisssy is there?
Knowing full well you could complete the track faster but you have 'morals' against it so you race at a craphousely slow pace without any competativeness.

MKwii on the other hand, I doubt, and hope it doesnt have 'snaking'. Most of you dont even know what it means! Some chump called it drifting, thats pansy attitude right there. Drifting is drifting... when you get to the red spark and release, its then called an MT. Doing MT's make you go fast, so naturally you would want to get faster at doing them, so you can do them more. after 2 days of the games release, its only commen sence to do these MT's as fast and as frequent as possible, even doing them on a straightway if you will. People that want to be winners snake
smile.gif
If you not first, your last..
*Only doing conecutive MT's side to side on a STRAIGHT can be considered snaking, if you think otherwise, your a retard*

Back to MKwii, I think the MT system is going to be completly differnt, and by the looks of things when you do tricks in the air, it might give you an MT?
we will have to wait and see.

personally I hope the gameplay is more like MK64, but the vids are looking alot like MKDD so far
dry.gif

Check out my Rainbow road flap!
Its the 2nd fastest time in the world...well I hope it still is..
frown.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z21SO5TxoEA

They better not screw MKwii up...
hate2.gif

"i couldn't care less if it adds strategy, it's not fair on other players and i welcome a feature to turn it off."

Good luck getting a feature to turn it off. However that would solve everyones problems. like 'snakers' go in one lobby, and non- 'snakers' go in another. That would be ideal, because none of us like racing each other. no body likes it if theres no challenge, and noone wants to be completly smashed by somone else.

"the mario kart wii version will come with a wheel controller which will make snaking super easy lol"

Yeah, but you can use more than one control type fortunatly. using the wiimote sensor would suck hard.

"Which is why I completely stopped playing the DS game"
okay, good? no one else cares if your online or not. If you cant handle the comptetion, quit
smile.gif

yiggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the vast majority of people ragging on snaking and snakers are the ones that can't snake.

Why would you hate on something that:
1) Makes you faster
2) Takes reasonable skill to do
3) Gives you a competitive edge

sasuke_kun12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
who cares? I see mario kart as a do-anything-to-win type of kart game. If people start to say that snaking is cheap what about the red shell or the blue shell? Those weapons are cheap and I've used them cheaply against my friends.

I am a self confessed snaker. Hell I do it online, offline and when I'm absolutely pwning my mates at baby luigi park. I also like to snake on time attack where i got 1min 32 secs on 8 figure track snaking all the way

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
Reminds me of the bunny hopping scandal in counterstrike.

Moot point I'm not familiar with how it looked in CS, but it used to look damned ridiculous in RTCW on maps like Assault with the entire team doing it. I could appreciate the skills, but only really in trickjump videos.

Valve did the right thing imo.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sure they are going to make sure this doesn't happen.

If they don't - I'm punching Miyamoto in the face.
DId you read anything anyones allready said in the thread?

Im glad how the majority of posters have a positive attitude towards it now.. generally alot of people here are against it, for some reason
unsure.gif

by the way, if/when I ever verse any of you in MKwii, you will lose
smile.gif

just giving you some future warning
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, krustday krab