Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dunno how popular MOBA games are on the Temp, but here goes.

As far as I can tell, people in the beta can give out infinite keys.
Or it sure looks that way. Emailed two to myself.
If you want one, just leave an email in this thread or PM me an email and i'll send one your way.
Once in the beta you most likely can send keys to anyone you want as well.

Note: If you use one of these, tell me so I can remove 'em.)
FRB9E5D754E13F40A99318A7C

FR6A7E99295F5D438998C7AA4

Check out the game here: https://account.hire....com/smitegame/
Lets you download it and make a HiRez account if you need. (top of the screen, don't bother with "register for beta").
Once you have an account you just have to go to it and find "activate a product" to use the key. Alternately I recall seeing an "enter beta key" option on the client itself.

If you don't know what SMITE is, it's a MOBA style game, but it's actually fun. The best I can explain it is to just say, go watch videos. There's no NDA, so there's a ton of them up.

I have one here, not the best example. I just jungle for a while since that's what Bakabro is good at.

No commentary, though you might hear mic noise once or twice since I forgot and left it on.

Not too great at the game yet. Never really liked MOBA games until SMITE made 'em fun.

Hoping to spread the word of SMITE a bit, it's a really fun game and definitely tweaks the MOBA style in just the right ways. I've been hating on HiRez for quite a while but it looks like they've finally done some good here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto