ROM Hack Smashhax 1.0.1 Pcap?

LarBob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a reason there is no 1.0.1 pcap for Smashhax? There's every version before 1.1.3 except 1.0.1.
Code:
[LIST][*]demo v1.0: USA+EUR supported and tested. There's no difference between the regular demo and the "Special Demo" with this hax. This was the only version of Smash-3ds supported by this hax initially, until after the USA version of the game was released. Note that the release-archives aren't usable with this since those are built for loading the payload from SD: the demo doesn't have SD access. Hence, you must build this hax yourself with the PAYLOADURL option in order to use this with the demo.[/LIST]
[LIST][*]v1.0.0. USA: supported+tested. "gameother": supported+tested.[/LIST]
[LIST][*]v1.0.2. USA: supported, not tested.[/LIST]
[LIST][*]v1.0.4. USA: supported+tested. "gameother": supported, not tested.[/LIST]
[LIST][*]v1.0.5. USA: "supported". The target heap address for overwriting the target object varies, hence this hax doesn't actually work right with this version. This version is not fully supported due to this.[/LIST]
[LIST][*]v1.1.0. USA: supported+tested. "gameother": supported+tested.[/LIST]
[LIST][*]v1.1.1. USA: supported+tested. "gameother": supported+tested.[/LIST]
[LIST][*]v1.1.2. USA: supported+tested. "gameother": supported+tested.
[/LIST]

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I guess yellows8 didn't have that version to test. It's quite common with the 8.1 smash's (like mine) so it's pretty unfortunate.

LarBob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess yellows8 didn't have that version to test. It's quite common with the 8.1 smash's (like mine) so it's pretty unfortunate.
So there's no way to get around it? ;/ To get 1.0.1, just get 1.1.3 and delete the update data

Reactions: Tzuba

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn