vlog.mikemoon.net
XP
Country
Canada
Daughter dropped her DS,
hate2.gif
She is going to us MY DS for now.
lecture.gif

Is there a way for her to connect to Animal Crossing, as her regular user, with all her friend codes etc?
Her broken DS still functions, but top screen is smashed.

Thank you in advance.

Mike

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually, i dont think you need to do the sending the data over thing. I just put my MKDS cart into my new DS Lite and it updated it automatically.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
retrohead said:
  * On your old DS with any Wi-Fi game inserted, turn it on and go to the Wi-Fi settings (where you go to search for access point)
  * Go to OPTIONS, you'll see three options here, the last being "Transfer Nintendo WFC Configuration" which you want to select.
  * Turn on the DS Lite and use the "download play" option and it should transfer the "WFC ID Number" from the old DS to the Lite (The ID will be erased from the old DS).
  * Remember that if you're using a home router to connect and it is set to only allow access to your old DS, you'll need to update it with the new address of your Lite.

http://www.ds-scene.net/forum/pforum.php?a...rum=16&topic=55
I think thats probably the best explanation

MMMMMike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vlog.mikemoon.net
XP
Country
Canada
retrohead said:
  * On your old DS with any Wi-Fi game inserted, turn it on and go to the Wi-Fi settings (where you go to search for access point)
  * Go to OPTIONS, you'll see three options here, the last being "Transfer Nintendo WFC Configuration" which you want to select.
  * Turn on the DS Lite and use the "download play" option and it should transfer the "WFC ID Number" from the old DS to the Lite (The ID will be erased from the old DS).
  * Remember that if you're using a home router to connect and it is set to only allow access to your old DS, you'll need to update it with the new address of your Lite.

http://www.ds-scene.net/forum/pforum.php?a...rum=16&topic=55
I think thats probably the best explanation
Perfect! Worked like a charm. Thank you very much.

Mike

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?