Hacking Smash and MK8D no longer launch

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why it says i have 8,3 GB if Smash is 14 and i have deleted it for reinstall???

As much as I'm tempted to point out the semi-inconsiderate way you ask for help, I couldn't help but notice that a VERY similar thing happened to me when I uninstalled a Smash NSP a while back. I didn't get the 14GB back and never found an answer as to why. It happened right off the heels of re-installing corrupted games. Will be curious to see if you find an answer and if you do, consider saying 'thank you'.

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just updated from 6.2.0 to 7.0.1 (I use Atmosphere 0.8.4 with recently released sigpatches): Smash Bros v2.0.0 and Mario Kart v1.7.0 still work fine ("backup" version on both).

Last edited by OperationNT,

SuperMarioeKirbyfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As much as I'm tempted to point out the semi-inconsiderate way you ask for help, I couldn't help but notice that a VERY similar thing happened to me when I uninstalled a Smash NSP a while back. I didn't get the 14GB back and never found an answer as to why. It happened right off the heels of re-installing corrupted games. Will be curious to see if you find an answer and if you do, consider saying 'thank you'.
I think i should buy a new SD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/8wi6dnzLcZ0?si=5zWGTK0CMXO3DJcb