Trophies
XP
Country

Caseyfam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are having weird issues with my stages. Right now, Rock Wall and Stadium were built off of Hyrule 64 but ported to other stages (Pikmin and Boxing Ring respectively). When you port a stage to another slot, the two stages kind of overlap, so you need to delete and edit out the original stage so that only yours remains.

What I've seen is that, apparently, some people's systems aren't loading the deleted / modified files I made for Boxing Ring and Pikmin. I have no idea what's causing it, but I'm chalking it up to user error (not having the correct Luma 3DS settings, not being on Salty SD, and possibly not using Smash Selector).

Reactions: Clouded Sun

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um anyone might helping me I am trying to put in model mods but they are not showing and I am using a o3ds 11.2 a9lh+luma latest hourly and saltysd and it is putting some sounds mods in and has tr4sh mod on there but the models aren't changing any help?

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um anyone might helping me I am trying to put in model mods but they are not showing and I am using a o3ds 11.2 a9lh+luma latest hourly and saltysd and it is putting some sounds mods in and has tr4sh mod on there but the models aren't changing any help?
You don't use the latest hourly.

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What gryz said. Revert to the normal version.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would revert back to the Stable version until Salty SD is compiled as a code.ips file...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof