ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Model Swapping & Importing Thread

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we be excited about enhancing existing characters too?
I already explained about wanting Tifa and Noctis in the game.
yah or how about ninten or the ice climbers!there is so much potential but the 3ds scene is just made up of horny teens so I guess noet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can we be excited about enhancing existing characters too?
I already explained about wanting Tifa and Noctis in the game.

Where do we get the new Ohana?
https://github.com/smb123w64gb/Ohana3DS-Rebirth/releases don't even count on it I tried i cant understand how to get the models in its a really complicated process and smb said he'll release a tutorial but by the looks of it he has said he will release saffron city,temple,and the tutorial and all three none

Clouded Sun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-

yah or how about ninten or the ice climbers!there is so much potential but the 3ds scene is just made up of horny teens so I guess noet

https://github.com/smb123w64gb/Ohana3DS-Rebirth/releases don't even count on it I tried i cant understand how to get the models in its a really complicated process and smb said he'll release a tutorial but by the looks of it he has said he will release saffron city,temple,and the tutorial and all three none
Dude, you gotta at least try to act more grateful. The dude is making the damn tools, do you have any idea how hard that is? He's been a huge modder for the Wii U scene for a while now and the fork is in its infancy. Give it time.

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a whole list on the characters that would be better then nude or thicc mods
King K rool
Ice Climbers
Protoman
Bass
Ninten
Travis
Pheonix Wright
Goku
Luffy
Tails
Pichu
Young Link
Geno
Mallow
Chrono
Shadow
Dixie kong
Waluigi
Ridley
Chrom
and the list goes on and on and on but I guess people just want to see a bayonetta naked on a small screen

Clouded Sun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, Ice climbers as a unit will never be possible for Smash 3DS. Perhaps over another character.

I have a whole list on the characters that would be better then nude or thicc mods
King K rool
Ice Climbers
Protoman
Bass
Ninten
Travis
Pheonix Wright
Goku
Luffy
Tails
Pichu
Young Link
Geno
Mallow
Chrono
Shadow
Dixie kong
Waluigi
Ridley
Chrom
and the list goes on and on and on but I guess people just want to see a bayonetta naked on a small screen
Not interested in arguing.

Clouded Sun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yah I'm just trying to bring up the point that right now they're is little to no model hacks for 3ds so we shouldn't waist our first models on titties
Alright. I hope you're done. This is a thread about model importing regardless of what it is. If you don't like it, you don't have to view it and you don't have to download it.

There will be plenty of model imports/hacks after this is released.

Last edited by Clouded Sun,

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. I hope you're done. This is a thread about model importing regardless of what it is. If you don't like it, you don't have to view it and you don't have to download it.

There will be plenty of model imports/hacks after this is released.
so let me help you you will need blender or 3ds max that ohana and thats all I know I tried but it crashed

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blender? Fuck yeah, that's my favorite modeling software!
Try changing the poly count to be exactly the same as the model you're swapping.
changing the poly count just distorts the model I think I know what I have to do but I feel to lazy to do it because then I feel I'll run into more problems and rememember this is for stages not characters because characters need rigging

Is the poly count the same?
my model isn't grouped together its seperate pieces but I know that I'll run into more issues because I need a tutorial and I'm waiting on smb

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh, looks like I don't have to create a new thread.

Okie doke, now that model importing is ACTUALLY possible, I'll update the OP

I need to hunt for the guy who was successful at model swapping, what tools and the like so I can put a guide in the OP (Or give to @Yudowat to put in the Rom Hacking Thread)
My guide is for all Smash 3DS modding, so it would be much appreciated if you wrote a guide for model swapping for my guide. Credit will be given of course.

Anyway, I'm super glad that this is now possible! Big stuff in store for 3DS.

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guide is for all Smash 3DS modding, so it would be much appreciated if you wrote a guide for model swapping for my guide. Credit will be given of course.

I dont think people understand this guy:https://twitter.com/smb123w64gb is not me he knows how to do it talk to him

Clouded Sun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sure thing! Whenever we get in contact, I'll start writing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL