ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cachegen.py saltysd\smash\

whenever i load up the game with the cache.bin in the smash folder it crashing immediately.
if i remove the cache.bin, it loads up fine, but still super slow.

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's okay, it's good to know that I wasn't completely off. What song would you recommend to use as menu 1? The 2 I had in mind doesn't seem to be long enough.

Y-you didn't forget about this right, @Yudowat ?
Oh my god, i did. Thank god the weekend just started though, now Ive got all the time in the world to finish it! Thanks for reminding me!
can u make a title screen say thaat turbo thing u made?
I could quite possibly do it... Shouldnt take too long actually, just need to align the logo to the new logo but the motion on the normal letters will not effect the 'TURBO'D' text.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

AND BTW, ive got a 1.1.5 SaltySD update for EUROPEAN consoles up on that one iso site which may or may not be under the title '[MEGA] SaltySD 1.1.5 EUR CIA'

Last edited by Yudowat,

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can anyone help me in changing damage and knockback in animcmd? Trying to get roy's jab to do 999 damage and his neutral B to do max knockback, maybe even an instant charge.

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,
I want to replace Wario to Wario man.
So the game play of Wario is changed of the gameplay of Wario Man...
But the B-Down attack (the fart dosen't appear), the B-Up attack (the electric doesn't appear), the BSide attack (this not fast), the B attack (he open his mouth but he can't take ennemy on it) and the sound of the attack don't work...
Any idea how to replace that?

Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM