Not open for further replies.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!??????

Sorry for that but it was necessary. Everytime I try to load it I get a blackscreen. Can someone help me?

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

Sorry for that but it was necessary. Everytime I try to load it I get a blackscreen. Can someone help me?
Blackscreen where? Using any codes? How are you loading it? WHy is your internet so much better than mine? Are you wearing a proper Link hat? Why is Nintendo having someone dress up as Girahim? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Blackscreen where? Using any codes? How are you loading it? WHy is your internet so much better than mine? Are you wearing a proper Link hat? Why is Nintendo having someone dress up as Girahim? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Using WiiFlow, Nope, WiiFlow, Not really my internet but the internet of college, ......

yeah,use IOS 222-mload and leave everything except video to default,force it to NTSC

I'm using WiiFlow, how do I set-up that?

metallica48423

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he don't have a Wii that's the letdown xD
he's a 360 playah,like me even though i have a wii
but hey! one can hope the other workers sell it to someone or they will dump it

I'm not itching that bad for the game -- the demo has been plenty good to scratch that itch so far, but you could always help with it if you have a wii.

Where there's a will, there's a way ;)

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
or use CFG USBloader latest and edit the cIOS to use

@metallica: i know but i don't got any money,and i don't think he'll want to give me the game just to dump it and no profit for him,anyway there's always hope someone else will come up with it,like you said the demo has actually stopped the itch to play the full game for a little ^^

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country

Oi! Stop stealing my signature! :P

Levine: Its hard to say, but there is "a" bug with the calibration.

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
everyone says it's a bug,i'm not sure,cause my WM+ has fallen a lot of times from where i put it and when i play zelda it plays ok but sometimes it suffers from decalibration sadly :/

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using WiiFlow, how do I set-up that?
It no longer supports hermes cIOS. Just use 249[56] d2x v6, which you can get from ModMii (link in my sig).

I already have ModMii installed. I should install this wad with WadManager right? And then what? Thanks!
Download that wad and install it with a wad manager. Then set the game to use 249.
What about d2x cIOS v7b1d ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus