Gaming Skyrim Crashes After Start Up!?

xephos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of you mods are conflicting with each other, make sure they aren't for some DLC that you don't have.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you got rid of all your mods? To be absolutely sure, uninstall the game and whatever expansions of it you may have. Then double-check the installation folder and wipe out any remnant mod files you don't want there. Reinstall, and see if you have a problem; if not, when you reinstall your mods, make sure you read everything, especially compatibility sections. Use the Nexus Mod Manager also, as it will (usually) let you know of any conflicts.

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you got rid of all your mods? To be absolutely sure, uninstall the game and whatever expansions of it you may have. Then double-check the installation folder and wipe out any remnant mod files you don't want there. Reinstall, and see if you have a problem; if not, when you reinstall your mods, make sure you read everything, especially compatibility sections. Use the Nexus Mod Manager also, as it will (usually) let you know of any conflicts.
I've been looking every where how to uninstall it, but I can't find out how!

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you purchase the game, or did you pirate it? Through Steam you can uninstall from their program, otherwise, Add/Remove Programs, like any other thing on your computer. If you had downloaded one of those ready-to-play copies, delete that entire folder altogether.

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you purchase the game, or did you pirate it? Through Steam you can uninstall from their program, otherwise, Add/Remove Programs, like any other thing on your computer. If you had downloaded one of those ready-to-play copies, delete that entire folder altogether.
I bought the game when it came out at Target! So, I can either uninstall it with Steam, ( Which isn't working either) or delete it completely off the Computer?

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If steam isn't working, perhaps you have an issue with your computer as well. That sounds kinda sketch. In either case, I've been able to uninstall a program of Steam's through the Windows Add/Remove Program feature. Give that a try.

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If steam isn't working, perhaps you have an issue with your computer as well. That sounds kinda sketch. In either case, I've been able to uninstall a program of Steam's through the Windows Add/Remove Program feature. Give that a try.
Whaaa?! I went and typed it in in the search bar and clicked it, and it said it was already uninstalled, would you like to delete this program from the list! What's up with that?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast