Hacking SKY3DS just released a news to confirm it works perfect with regionthree !

LurkerA

㊣New3DS
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, it works perfectly fine and I've amended my review to reflect that. Good for them, really - they're lucky that the expoit doesn't differentiate between real cartridges and flashcarts.

Thanks again for your great review! :yay:

D

Deleted User

I would be careful.. I don't think this region free works 100% with all games

Then again, a flashcard company doesn't care... nvm carry on people ! keep up the good work!!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
wow...proper credits, and they they said it "works with"...not "we have region free"....small difference i know, but i just don't like it when teams say or even imply they had any hand in these hacks, glad sky3ds learnt after the last...."yeah we made this", i have no issue with people saying yeah this works great with out product :).....hell personally i don't care if they bundle stuff as long as they clearly state who made it any make clear it wasn't made by them and it is free to other people to use for free

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would be careful.. I don't think this region free works 100% with all games

Then again, a flashcard company doesn't care... nvm carry on people ! keep up the good work!!

Why wouldn't it? I could imagine it having issues with future games, but I don't recall seeing people having problems with certain games. People DID have issues getting the browser exploit to work because of the clear history+cache thing though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill