SKY3DS ==> Bad reseller !

D

Deleted-355425

it will work untill nintendo patch it, once its patched you will only be able to play games that dont require a higher firmware.. if a new patch comes out to play online how will you download it if you cannot access the eshop on the old firmware sky3ds still works on.

hope that helps.

AdowTatep

Trophies
Website
adowtatep.com
XP
Country
Brazil
it will work untill nintendo patch it, once its patched you will only be able to play games that dont require a higher firmware.. if a new patch comes out to play online how will you download it if you cannot access the eshop on the old firmware sky3ds still works on.

hope that helps.

It did, thanks! Just one more question, then how the online games work on gateway with 4.5? Since like you said, you need to update etc, they are just old games?

D

Deleted-355425

with gateway if you have a 3DS on firmware 4.0 - 4.5 on it, how can i put this.... its lets you setup a virtual firmware which you can update to the latest firmware to stay online and this doesnt update your REAL firmware it stays on 4.5 for example.

AdowTatep

Trophies
Website
adowtatep.com
XP
Country
Brazil
with gateway if you have a 3DS on firmware 4.0 - 4.5 on it, how can i put this.... its lets you setup a virtual firmware which you can update to the latest firmware to stay online and this doesnt update your REAL firmware it stays on 4.5 for example.

Ohh, i thought Sky3ds have this, thank you :3

D

Deleted-355425

Ohh, i thought Sky3ds have this, thank you :3
sky 3ds only lets you put 10 games on it and thats final, no more game changes or additions... stuck for ever only. more games means more sky3ds cards to buy.

danialbi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
Just for explain my experience about one reseller of SKY3DS.COM:

I have buy a card to"3DS-Passion.com" :whip: , and finaly, after many mail, I receive all time the same answer... :gun: never answering my questions.... The ship is done by "http://www.postnl.post/". Probably a fake site ... becareful !
Do not do like me!

regards

DBX
Hi, I have made the same error, placed order a couple of days ago; payed with VISA. French site; Any suggestions other than wait?
Have you received the card at all?
Thanks

danialbi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I understand that people might have had bad experiences - I was worried
In my case 3ds-passion.com have always replied to my enquiries (only if sent to [email protected] Please notice that this is miss-spelled in their HOME site!!). A bit bumpy road, placed order on 05/2 arrived on 27/2. Oder status correctly changed on website; decent, after all this is an approved reseller!
Shipping to EUR (if you are in USA, then why choose a French supplier?) I understood can be split in 3 paths: China-Holland-final destination_in_EUR
The 2nd haul is traced (postnl.post extremely professional service, replied to twitter in 1 hour, best I have seen), and depending on your country so is the third. The first one: just hope
Bottom line is: If you can, select a supplier that allows DHL or other specialized international courier (you have end-to-end control)...well worth the few additional EUROs

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats the one thing I don't get, even if its cheap to order it elsewhere. You run the risk of it being jacked up in customs and then being shipped to you.

Kumadoken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aware that a lot of you are having issues with sky3ds resellers, from what I can see it should not cost more than 95 dollars to 110 dollars with some extras.... Decent Micro sd card with usb adaptor. You shud receive good communication with a tested product. I have mine now and is brilliant, I haven't tried gateway yet so may try one of those out as well. If anyone in UK is interested in the sky3ds, contact me for details.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: