Hacking SKY 3DS Flashing games help

supermayo8a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi Everyone, I'm planning on buying a Sky 3DS blue button edition to use with my New3DS XL and I have a few questions.
Once you flash the games into your SD, can you delete them and replace them with different games? What happens if during gameplay you accidently press the blue button? Can I get all of the upcoming DLC, like mewtwo from smash bros by downloading the dlc from a website? Is the Save data from the games stored in the SD card of the Sky 3ds or the SD card on the system itself, if it's on the sky 3ds sd card, can I backup the save data to my computer or download new save data from a website? Will the New 3DS Exclusives like Xenoblade Chronicles work on the Sky 3DS?

Thank you in advanced! And sorry for so many noob questions :)

D

Deleted User

You can replace the games, but need to back up the save otherwise it's lost when deleted.
Pressing the blue button during a game will crash the game.
No you cannot. You will need to purchase the DLC from the e-shop to be able to use it.

VuuI

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Noone knows yet, Sky3DS claims on their website that it will. but how they've acquired such information noone knows.

supermayo8a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hope it does :)
Oh and by the way, if a new firmware version for the 3DS comes out and the Sky 3DS supports it, will you need to update the sky 3ds flashcart somehow?
Because for DLC's you have to be in the latest version correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4