Site

• Thread starter Pepsi-Man
  • Start date
  • Views 2,723
  • Replies 28
P

Pepsi-Man

OP
im building a site for the gba-temp people but i dont know what to put on there & i would like suggestions from every 1 & any 1, the thing i can think of is to put up n64 roms (i got the whole collection which is about 4 or 5gigs & that equals no doubles) & take requests at this fourm, so what do you think? please give me some ideas
smile.gif

S

serpent

OP
pepsi man can u upload them to my ftp? I also need all GB roms. I have all GBC and GBA and NES from there i can make them accessable to anyone who needs!

serpent

Z

zErO

OP
hey serpent, how big is the file with all the gbc roms? if it's not to big, it would be nice if you could send it to me through a messaging system (ie aim) overnight.

P

Pepsi-Man

OP
pepsi man can u upload them to my ftp? I also need all GB roms. I have all GBC and GBA and NES from there i can make them accessable to anyone who needs!

serpent
i dont like gb roms there for i didnt collect them also can you pm me the ftp? also people can you help me with ideas on what to put on my site to help you all & maybe take request's via this forum, thanks

PS im trying an experiment im hosting a direct connect hub at 210.50.17.71 all n64 roms are avalible here & my favorite hand picked gba roms come stop the hub at 210.50.17.71 if you use direct connect

P

Pepsi-Man

OP
try this out its my direct connect hub of n64 roms & stuff the address is 210.50.69.7 come on by

SMN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im building a site for the gba-temp people but i dont know what to put on there & i would like suggestions from every 1 & any 1, the thing i can think of is to put up n64 roms (i got the whole collection which is about 4 or 5gigs & that equals no doubles)Â & take requests at this fourm, so what do you think? please give me some ideas
smile.gif
I don't know what to request unless you put up a list and maybe some screen shots (if possible) of each game you have

I love N64 games. I have quite a few but about 1/3 of them doesn't work
mad.gif

Thanks in advance
wink.gif

P

Pepsi-Man

OP
what emulator are you using? make sure you use project 64 version 1.5 its runs 90% of all the n64 roms (the other 10% is mostly jap roms that dont work). I wish i had a faster connect cause i could of hosted dreamcast & psx iso's & n64 roms , i wont need to host gba roms cause gba temp is the best for that but think of ANYTHING thats possible with a 64k ISDN, thanks people
smile.gif

P

Pepsi-Man

OP
how long will it take to download all those GBC ROMS on a 600k modem? (broadbandÂ
biggrin.gif
)
ruffly 5 to 10 mintues (maybe more) the hole gbc collection is about 200MB

hey serpant thanks for the ftp but no thanks B) i rather have a website

also does any one no a good free web host with lots of room (about 1gig maybe) cause i wonna upload the n64 roms day-ly like gba temp, hey also ki-van what host are you using? maybe i can using the same one too

P

Pepsi-Man

OP
when you get good free web site builds like geocities post them up so i can start to release the games (geocities was an example thats only got 25MB for upload which is not enough for n64 roms need maybe at least 200MB then i'll do like kivan does by take off the old 1's or host multible sites so they can always be up)

R

ruffmeister

OP
hmmmmmmmmm decent ftp server thats free to use and no ratio with actually good stuff on cheers dude let us know when its up

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
GBC collection only 200MB?
I'm currently complete at 1204 roms, 576MB Are you only counting usa euro or jap or something like that.

Oh and the goodgbx1.01 set is at 1.22GB which includes all gbc and gbmono.

S

serpent

OP
pepsi there is no ratio! I do not believe in them right now the ftp addy I sent you is my cpu at home. I am on a very fast cable connection! the folder that I allowed you into has nothing in it now, but I will when I get home add to it. currently I have all GBA, GBC, NES, & aprox 200gigs of other stuffs I can offer, if anyone requests. again I do NOT believe in ratios and I will keep my ftp up and all are welcome to share as long as it's not abused.

serpent

and as soon as ibm releases their deskstar 360's i'll be adding 2 of them giving me over 900gigs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1