Site

• Thread starter Pepsi-Man
  • Start date
  • Views 2,707
  • Replies 28
P

Pepsi-Man

OP
im building a site for the gba-temp people but i dont know what to put on there & i would like suggestions from every 1 & any 1, the thing i can think of is to put up n64 roms (i got the whole collection which is about 4 or 5gigs & that equals no doubles) & take requests at this fourm, so what do you think? please give me some ideas
smile.gif

S

serpent

OP
here's what I've got right now:
all:gba
385:snes
3300:nes
1205:gbc
19:nes for gba packs
3387:gb
?:sega master system
and i'm up to 45 N64's
3469:mame

right now I am concintrating on d/l'ing all N64 games and once I am done I will make them avail to those that ask me for access to my ftp.
since this is hosted on my "own" machine I will have to see once everything is in place how much bandwith I can sacrafice and still be able to do my regular things.
if anyone can help with what I'm missing or other game systems it would be appreciated and i will recipricate!

serpent

S

Squall

OP
Need anyhelp... just tell me ill try my best
happy.gif
by the way id love to see some of the gundam roms ..(all of them
happy.gif
') if theres anyway i canget a chance to get the gundam roms (in any emulater) please tell me ..

P

Pepsi-Man

OP
GBC collection only 200MB?
I'm currently complete at 1204 roms, 576MBÂ Are you only counting usa euro or jap or something like that.

Oh and the goodgbx1.01 set is at 1.22GB which includes all gbc and gbmono.
200MB was as ruffly out of the top of my head not the real deal.

does any one no a good free web site host with unlimited uploads/downloads or even 300MB-500MB web site hosts also with no max file limits, please either PM me or reply back, thanks people
biggrin.gif

P

Pepsi-Man

OP
my web site is up so check it out at Romz TEMP tell me what you all think on how im going....
smile.gif

PS- kivan im going to put a link to your site on my page, can you put a link to me on your page too?
blink.gif

jEEb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
make sure to put in a place just for people that can put in their avatars and sigs. (its important for some people) cause they want to make their own and have no webspace
smile.gif

P

Pepsi-Man

OP
1st 3 games/roms are up now, next 3 releases are killer instinct gold, mario kart 64, wave race 64.....enjoy
biggrin.gif
wacko.gif

S

serpent

OP
Pepsi nice site ! Looks great but I tried to d/l and keep getting server error!

is it a prob on my side or yours?

serpent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...