Hacking Site to buy linkers with shipping from Canada?

BrokenHearted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For future reference. I've checked Shoptemp but their store listing for Canada seems to be out of date as most links lead to dead sites. The only one I know ships from Canada is ModChipCentral, but their payment system is weird. You cannot pay directly on their site and must wait for them to send you a link where you have to put you order ID and stuff and pay. Seems very suspicious.

And I don't know why US based sites are so expensive for shipping to Canada. Either I have to pay exorbitant amounts of money to pay for express shipping, which costs as much and takes as much time as express shipping to Europe or other parts of the world, or it takes between 7 - 10 business days. Canada's just across the border! Why does it take so much longer!

I just placed an order on ModChipsDirect, but I didn't read thoroughly enough their FAQ and apparently, all orders not shipping to the US do not leave from the US!!!:wacko: Probably from China, ugh :angry: ... I chose them because I thought that it would be quicker than by ordering from an actual chinese site, seeing as how they keep saying they're US-based all over the stupid site.

Thanks!

Edit : In my last paragraph, I had mistakenly said I had bought from ModChipCentral, when in fact, it was "US-based" ModChipsDirect. Corrected now.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is a linker

1. A really old kind of flashcart type equipment.

2. A term some people still use for flashcarts because they got used to it.

3. The hero of Legend of Zelder, if you're a member of the Kennedy family.

4coolday

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.4coolday.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Next time please check at our store, shipping from USA surely.
And it is ok to ship to Canada from our USA warehouse , but it will cost US$8.00,
you can also choose ship from our Singapore Warehouse(free shipping available)

BrokenHearted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, modchipsdirect got back to me and said that for purchases shipping to Canada, the products leave from... Australia!!!! When you know that US purchases leave from their New York warehouse and that I live in Montréal (only like one or two hours away by car from New York!), it just seems ridiculous! Couldn't they supply canadian purchases from their New York warehouse as well? I mean, gosh, really!! Instead, I have to wait for the purchase to come from Australia... I might as well have bought from China. Would have been cheaper probably (paid 20 USD for express shipping).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: