Country
0.png
1.png

2.png
3.png

4.png

I really liked Sims 3 on the PC.
Sims being in 3D will be amazing.
I just hope it's not a disappointment like Sims 2 on the ds...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like a lot of Will Wright games nowadays are unfortunately whored and dried up. He has brilliant ideas and makes good games but companies tarnish these with shit tons of bad spin offs and what not. Like Spore was an awesome idea but they made a bunch of lousy games with the Spore name. Same with the Sims. The original Sims, Sims 2, and Sims 3 are all awesome, but again, a bagillion bad spinoffs and the name feels tarnished.

Unless it feels like the PC version I'm out.

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
I really liked Sims 3 on the PC.
Sims being in 3D will be amazing.
I just hope it's not a disappointment like Sims 2 on the ds...

I kinda liked the unique gameplay of Sims 2 on DS. Sims 3 for 3DS looks amazing mostly because it looks a LOT like the PC one.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I've never liked the Sims series. I can understand the appeal, but I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing 3DS more. Either way, the graphics look good, and I hope it satisfies fans of the series.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dsfanatic5 said:
Personally, I've never liked the Sims series. I can understand the appeal, but I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing 3DS more. Either way, the graphics look good, and I hope it satisfies fans of the series.

...Lol, I'm completely the opposite. I've always been a fan of Sims games but I never got what's so great about Animal Crossing xD All I did was sell apples all day and it bored the hell out of me. *must be missing something*

Anyway, they usually find a way to screw up Sims console games... Hopefully this will be different, and actually have some DEPTH.. not just *more clothes and items yayy*

D

Deleted-188346

mangaTom said:
Will there be also expansions for this game like other sims?And if there are any, how to install it?DLC?(Just thinking ahead)

I doubt it.

Unless Nintendo allows the gamecard to read and write to the internal 3DS harddrive, we'll only be able to play the content that is on the gamecard.
Also, knowing how anal Nintendo is getting with piracy these days, I double doubt they'll allow gamecards to interact with the harddrive in any way.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MF Tlaxcala said:
If the quality of the 3DS is the same as the Gamecube, the sims (and more games) will looking great.
laugh.gif
It's on par(if not better) than the graphics of teh PSP,but I think Sims should stay on PC IMO

UniqueNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
baffle-boy said:
this game will suck, like very past sims console game. give up.
I think you suck more
closedeyes.gif
Sims 3 on the console like DS would be the best games ever developed in the Sims history of DS.
nayps3.gif

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have high hopes for the 3DS version. I played the DS Sims 3 and it's pretty much an actual Sims game, none of that minigame crap that happened after Bustin' Out.

The DS game feels like it had a bunch of stuff watered down and literally mashed into a lower format, almost as if it's a hand-me-down version of the 3DS. It feels like an unreleased version of a final game, sorta awkward, but completely playable, and if you give it a chance, you'll have fun.

It's about time Sims went back to being cool on the consoles. It's first shot and it was awesome, second, like an expansion. Then it shot itself five times repeatedly and died.

But hey, it's back now!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not 4th of July yet
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It is in India.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wow, only $700?
  • SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze:
    Hey :)
    If I book mark the topic where can I read them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with the profile icon highlighted at the top, and the "bookmarks" banner next to it in gray. Click on that icon and you'll get a list of your bookmarks.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [bans you for not taking a bath] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Who bans the banners?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I just did
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just did