shout box app

snakepliskin2334

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats not what im talking about you know how facebook as a instant messanger app i wish shoutbox had the same thing so we can surf gametemp and chat at the same time with out having to go to that link or the forum page all the time

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just open it in a new tab, and check back every so often? Shouts are usually spaced minutes apart anyways...
OR! You can split your screen with two separate windows of Chrome or Firefox, have one always on the shoutbox.

Reactions: 1 person

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought i was bad... but back on topic... are you trynig to use it on a phone or some DROID!! device?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH I think like most browsers are tabbed. Keep a tab open with the shoutbox window and one with the site. It's not that hard.

If you wanted a dedicated GBAtemp chatroom app, there's probably plenty for our IRC channels. I don't see much point in a shoutbox app when it works fine in the dedicated link. I've used it on my phone a couple of times and it's fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0