Is there any official place to talk about, discuss, or get help with Homepass OTHER than the GBAtemp forum or random comment sections?

lindajones

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Like maybe a sub-reddit or something specifically designed to help users with Homepass or just talk about Homepass?

Homepass doesn't really seem all that visible.

There seems to not be much discussion about it apart from most people not understanding it or trying to get help setting it up.

I'm looking for a way where I can talk about without being downvoted or being relegated to a 300 page thread that most people ignore or don't get help in or stuck in some comment box on a website or video?

I figure that if there's a sub-reddit dedicated to it, it would really help Homepass grow and we can direct people there, that have issues with the damn thing.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What exactly do you mean by "Homepass"? Because what was generally known as "Homepass" is completely kaput and has been for years now. Unfortunately there is no way to purge information from the Internet that is no longer relevant.

At present you can simulate receiving Streetpasses through Godmode9 via what is commonly referred to as "Streetpass 2".

It may be feasible some day to simulate the sending of arbitrary Streetpass data with a wireless device, and I presume someone's still working on it. A proof-of-concept has been demonstrated and all the mysteries have been deciphered, but the actual implementation appears to be too much of a challenge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle