The biggest noob you will ever see
OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
so i got a switch and it has the XAJ40080000000 serial, and it says i cant hack it, and i havent bought any games yet, and i do wanna download some games but at the same time i dont wanna update, what should i do?

edit, no, im probably not gonna hack my switch until theres a better hacking guide, since i dont have a android or jailbroken ios

Last edited by TheTurkGamer,

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Current hacks won’t work for your console (you might think about removing at least last few digits of your serial number). If you wait long enough you might get a hack as long as your HOS version is 7.xx or lower. But you still might have to wait for a long time.

TheTurkGamer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
Current hacks won’t work for your console (you might think about removing at least last few digits of your serial number). If you wait long enough you might get a hack as long as your HOS version is 7.xx or lower. But you still might have to wait for a long time.
Well too late, it auto updated, i hope a hack comes out before pokemon sword and shield comes out

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very good chance those two games would require higher than 7.0.1, Deja Vu exploit got patched in 8.0.0, firmware requirement for those two games might be higher than the lowest firmware the exploit requires.

TheTurkGamer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
Very good chance those two games would require higher than 7.0.1, Deja Vu exploit got patched in 8.0.0, firmware requirement for those two games might be higher than the lowest firmware the exploit requires.
but still i hope theres a easier method of hacking instead of using external hardware etc

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but still i hope theres a easier method of hacking instead of using external hardware etc

Well the Deja Vu method would be a browser base exploit, you load up a page and load the homebrew enabler, exploit go away once the system reboot. The closest thing to a permanent CFW right now is to get a RCM exploitable unit and have a mod chip installed.

TheTurkGamer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
Well the Deja Vu method would be a browser base exploit, you load up a page and load the homebrew enabler, exploit go away once the system reboot. The closest thing to a permanent CFW right now is to get a RCM exploitable unit and have a mod chip installed.
ok then, but thers still hope and im patient enough like what i did was when i waited for 1 11.3 3ds hack i waited.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hmmm it's been a long time since I messed with Retroarch on the PS3 but probably most of the...