Gaming shortcut program

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just to get this out of the way, I did to a ton of searches but I must be stupid and not choosing the correct key words in the search bar but i can't find anything.

Anyway, back to my problem(sorta). I have a ton of games and I have 1 shortcut of each one on my desktop and now my desktop is very cluttered. Now what I'm looking for is a program that I can put all of my shortcuts in. I don't really know how to put this in words.

I'm basically want a program that can list all of my game shortcuts in a little list that i can have on a corner on my desktop.

Just to let you know, I have windows vista premium.
I don't need an actuall link to the program. All I really need is the name and I can pretty much find it myself but if you do have the link please post it.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1.Make a new folder and put all your shortcuts in it
2.Drag it to the left, right, bottom, or top of your screen. Hide the folder if you want.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a folder does wonders for plopping game shortcuts into

65229500.jpg

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sleep.gif
not a folder. I don't really like opening something to open something else so not really that.

The app thing looks cool. I'll give it a try.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Licardo7 said:
sleep.gif
not a folder. I don't really like opening something to open something else so not really that.

The app thing looks cool. I'll give it a try.
I should of mentioned earlier in my post that dragging it to the edges causes it to create a dock, which you can then set it to auto hide.

ddp127

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
there is a nice program on the autoit forums, but i cant find in atm, so i will post the name and link later

edit: cant find it, but i am sure it is somewhere on the autoit forums, it is a program with one shortcut, when you click it, you get a nice popping up little screen, where you can put other shortcuts in, and when you click on of them, the shortcut will start, and the autoit program will close

it is really nice, i had it installed on a old computer, but that computer died

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget your one a day