Shop01media shipping info

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Shipping update for me,
German letter tracking just switched to in delivery! That's always the case with registered letters in Germany, you only see it in tracking when it's in delivery already. So I should get it today!
Which service do you use for tracking? DHL?

I hope you'll get it today!

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by wurstpistole,
D

Deleted-355425

Batch coming to the UK seems to be in the UK now, shouldn't be too many days from here.

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No for registered letters you need to use the letter tracking https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html

Just put in the tracking no from shop01media (with PL at the end), and the original shipping date from shop01media

This morning it said that it can't find anything for that number and now it says out for delivery.
Thank you, can't find anything yet. Maybe it's delivered monday then.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Weird, on the polish site it now says MISSED DELIVERY at 9:07 AM in the morning, but there's no notification in my mailbox.
If it was by signing personally, which would be the only reason to not drop it into my mailbox, I should have a notification in my box and need to pick it up in the next post office on monday.

German site says in delivery. Normally the postman doesn't come before noon, usually in the afternoon.

EDIT: IT'S HERE

So four days to Germany. That's okay. I had to personally sign for it, it's not dropped into the mailbox.
Now to play with that.

Last edited by wurstpistole,
Reactions: MiNiMaG and Bimmel

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Weird, on the polish site it now says MISSED DELIVERY at 9:07 AM in the morning, but there's no notification in my mailbox.
If it was by signing personally, which would be the only reason to not drop it into my mailbox, I should have a notification in my box and need to pick it up in the next post office on monday.

German site says in delivery. Normally the postman doesn't come before noon, usually in the afternoon.

EDIT: IT'S HERE

So four days to Germany. That's okay. I had to personally sign for it, it's not dropped into the mailbox.
Now to play with that.
Okay, so I should be at home when it arrives. Thanks!

The tracking is now accepted from Deutsche Post. The tracking from Poland changed as well.

Accepted in the destination country 2018-06-30 18:58 LEIPZIG-RADEFELD IFS

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, so I should be at home when it arrives. Thanks!

The tracking is now accepted from Deutsche Post. The tracking from Poland changed as well.
I never got that change from polish tracking, just showed a missed delivery this morning when it actually went to delivery :rofl: but yeah, I think yours should come Monday then? Don't be surprised, the dongle is tiny! It fits a game cart holder slot in my switch carry case.

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine has been sitting in Warsaw since thursday, still quite a ways to go before reaching me in southern California. Resisting the urge to just go buy the OS at this point

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I bought from modchipsdirect and originally tracking said it was going to be delievered on monday july2 then they changed it to saturday june30 but it didn't come last night and now it says in transit to next facility so i guess monday was correct. Dunno why they had to tease me like that.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mines been waiting in Poland for 2 days and arrived in the UK this morning

Posted 2018-06-29 14:04 UP Konstancin
Package in transportation 2018-06-29 15:00
Sent from Poland 2018-06-30 04:28 WER Warszawa
Accepted in the destination country 2018-07-01 11:57 LANGLEY HWDC

Last edited by JoeBloggs777,

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine hit the UK this morning as well. Hopefully have it by Tuesday, shouldn't take long to get into royal mails network now.

D

Deleted-355425

Hope so and they're not stuck there for a few days :D

what firmware are you on, I'm on 4.1 and still wondering what to do about it :wacko:

My 2nd switch was on 4.1 but i updated it, im just going to use it as a bit of a burner tbh, if i gets banned so be it lol.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hope so and they're not stuck there for a few days :D

what firmware are you on, I'm on 4.1 and still wondering what to do about it :wacko:

I think it will clear pretty quick, from EU so nothing due on it. UK customs always seems pretty quick, even when I've got stuff where vat is due, it's always through in a day or so.

3.0.1 I think, not really there for any real reason. Just haven't played anything newer than mario odyssey and I'm not connected online with it, so no reason to update.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i've got a jig off ebay but it looks like cr*p, i was going to dump the nand now using a usb c cable but Its a cheap cable, so i'll wait til i get the sx pro and load hekate as a payload thru SX and dump it that way, I'm hoping it will dump ok as my sd card is format to fat32 as I dont have the exfat driver installed as my switch has never been online.

I'm sure XT said SX supported split files ? if so I'll put up with that until emunand comes along (either Atmos or SX) if not i'll have to inject the driver using the tuts on here.

might also upgrade to 5.1 using the tut here without burning fuses, but i'm sure it only work with hekate and not SX.

i'll have to check before i do anything

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just updated to 5.1 and went along with it, since I also want to update games (in OFW tho). Don't care about fuses. SX OS works so smooth I can't believe it's not butter.
I have yet to encounter any issues. Build quality is also very well. I had one of those 3d printes jigs from ebay and had to really force it into my joycon rail so that it connects. SX jig slide in easily and sits loosely at the bottom, and that's enough.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just updated to 5.1 and went along with it, since I also want to update games (in OFW tho). Don't care about fuses. SX OS works so smooth I can't believe it's not butter.
I have yet to encounter any issues. Build quality is also very well. I had one of those 3d printes jigs from ebay and had to really force it into my joycon rail so that it connects. SX jig slide in easily and sits loosely at the bottom, and that's enough.

thanks for the info i was thinking about just updating it, even with 4.1 and atmos i still think you'll have to go to a website or something similar to load cfm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: IIIII.. I think I'll just stick to milking my own 🍆