Hacking Shinseiki Evangelion - Girlfriend of Steel 2nd English translation

Prime569

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Following the steps is pain in the ass can someone send me a link or email me the thing completed I would really appreciate it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Somebody anybody please send me iso file of Shinseiki Evangelion - Girlfriend of Steel 2nd english patch trying to follow the steps provided is a real pain in the ass for me someone help me out

Prime569

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
following instructions to click a bat file is a pain in the ass ?
try translating the game yourself then :)
Thats not the hard part it that non of the things provided won't to run following the instructions is easy but the bat dosent work for me for some reason

Kitsu-neechan

Coffee makes your kokoro go doki doki
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
if it doesnt work, then either the iso you're using has an incorrect checksum, or it has the wrong filename.
the bat file should tell you what the problem is when you run it though.

"just doenst work" isnt going to help me figuring out why it doesnt work, so what exactly happens when you run it?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Following the steps is pain in the ass can someone send me a link or email me the thing completed I would really appreciate it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Somebody anybody please send me iso file of Shinseiki Evangelion - Girlfriend of Steel 2nd english patch trying to follow the steps provided is a real pain in the ass for me someone help me out

What you are asking for goes against the rules of the forum. You're better off googling it.

Kitsu-neechan

Coffee makes your kokoro go doki doki
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Girlfriend of steel translation has been updated to v1.02, which fixes all the known issues with text box and multiselection text box alignments and preview images.

in addition this patch fully uncensors all the censored graphics to match the original PC release, but done in the remastered style of the console ports. This took a while longer than it should have because the remastered artwork only exists in its censored form (psp and ps2 versions.) so relevant images had to be redrawn completely.

download from my github: https://github.com/tehmugi/patches_release

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas