Shiness: the Lightning Kingdom unveils its Overview Trailer

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by T-hug, Feb 16, 2017 at 2:32 PM.

Feb 16, 2017 at 2:32 PM
  1. T-hug
    OP

Chief Editor T-hug Always like this.

pip
    United Kingdom
    Here is one for all of you furries out there, a new trailer for Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom:

header.jpg
    Action-RPG Shiness, from Indie studio Enigami, brings to light the depth of its gameplay and enthralling universe in a brand new video. While Shiness releases in just a few weeks on PS4, Xbox One and PC, its universe was born over 20 years ago from the pen strokes of Samir Rebib, Artistic Director of the studio. Composed of passionate people, independent studio Enigami went through a successful Kickstarter campaign, allowing the project to grown and gain momentum, until it was accompanied by Focus Home Interactive. Now the development phase is nearing conclusion, the indie studio keeps pumping all its energy and passion into Shiness, and a child's dream is finally becoming an indie-RPG with a bold personality!

Today's video invites you to the magic world of Shiness, supported by a strong artistic direction, enthralling environments and endearing characters. Explore the world, and use your characters' special powers – Kayenne's telekinesis, Poky's electromagnetic fields manipulation, and more –to progress in your adventure and find precious parchments, which are key to devastating spells and powerful combat techniques.

Throughout your quest, take part in hyper-dynamic combat inspired by traditional fighting games, combining combos, special moves, magic, elemental affinities and devastating "finish moves". As you complete quests and battles, you will gain experience and levels, develop your characters and recruit new playable companions on your team.

Shiness is coming soon to PlayStation 4, Xbox One & PC.

:arrow:Shiness The Lightning King Official Site

2. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    can't wait to pir...err play it

Imacaredformy2ds likes this.
  3. Meteor7

Member Meteor7 Guess where this thumb goes.

United States
    Well, it does look like it lacks a fair amount of polish on the animations and art style, but it also looks like it's trying for a relatively complex battle system, so I think I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

4. Imacaredformy2ds

Member Imacaredformy2ds Shitposter/Pirate

Mexico
    I can tell from the character design alone this'll be a roller coaster
    — Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also, MAGIC AAAAAAA

5. medoli900

Member medoli900 Open the Benzenes Gates

Antarctica
    My furry sensors are going wild.
    This looks like an interesting game. Looks cell-shaded, like the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm franchise, which I like.
    I prefer gameplay over graphics though, so it will be a wait and see for me.

6. Xandrid

Member Xandrid GBAtemp Fan

Nigeria
    Awwwwww no ps vita release :cry:

7. Alkéryn

Member Alkéryn Master of cookies~

Watching humanity destroys itself from the moon !
    France
    Seems fun, never heard of before though xP

8. Luckkill4u

Member Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Canada
    For some reason this game gives me a 'Dragon Ball' feel. Maybe it's the theme or style of the game.

9. DarkCoffe64

Member DarkCoffe64 Bo

Italy
    It kinda looks like a Tail Concerto/Red the hunter game. Could be interesting.

The character on the left, the one with long hair, looks like a cross between Vegeta and Tails the fox. Must be that.