Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation Dx2 now out for Android and iOS

zIsD6BE.png

SEGA/Atlus quietly released their latest mobile game: a Shin Megami Tensei game. Called Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation Dx2, the game was supposed to release within the week, but ended up on the App Store and Google Play Store early without an official announcement. Initially, Dx2 launched in Japan earlier this year to widespread success, becoming one of the most popular games on the Japanese Play Store. This mobile title marks the first time an Atlus game wasn't self published, and rather published instead by its parent company, SEGA. Dx2 is a gacha game, which takes the RPG elements from the Shin Megami Tensei series and works them into a mobile, free-to-play format.

:arrow: Official Site

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YEEEEE BOIIIII

LET'S GO GUYS

I AM SO FUCKI G READY

I really love SMT. I was really upset I missed CBT do I am super happy so many people are playing alongside me from discords.

Reactions: Hells Malice

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Gacha game? Again? Which other RPG franchise hadn't done this already? Now we just need Paper Mario Gacha game and it would be complete.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Just finished the tutorial and I must say I'm hyped! Not a big fan of gacha games, but it fits very well in the SMT world. Plus the RPG part looks quite complete, so I'll definitely continue playing

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe it's neither, like old SMT games, you can fuse and talk to demons to get them.
yes most gatch games are like this but depends i play a gatcha game called pad they have gems but gives free gems most of the time
i think this game is a bit more strict on gems(premium currency)
Thank you guys for the reply

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (not my chat status, my actual forum title, such as "Well-known user")