Shakedown: Hawaii. How to move saves between consoles?

dennismoore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi!
Does anyone know if there’s a way to edit the save files of Shakedown: Hawaii or to transfer a file from another console to the Switch?
I’ve started playing on the Wii version and I’d love to carry on the Switch one.
I’ve already extracted and decrypted the save file but I couldn’t make it work on the Switch with the usual Checkpoint way…

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
Does anyone know if there’s a way to edit the save files of Shakedown: Hawaii or to transfer a file from another console to the Switch?
I’ve started playing on the Wii version and I’d love to carry on the Switch one.
I’ve already extracted and decrypted the save file but I couldn’t make it work on the Switch with the usual Checkpoint way…
I use JKSV. One thing to try is to create a save on your Switch and export it with JKSV and then compare the file to the Wii one. I’ve found for example that a PC save didn’t come with padding of 00 to make a 4K file and was only 2K. Was able to pad the file using a hex editor and it worked. Maybe something like this happening here? Not sure, I’m not a Shakedown: Hawaii expert or anything. :-)

Reactions: dennismoore

dennismoore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I use JKSV. One thing to try is to create a save on your Switch and export it with JKSV and then compare the file to the Wii one. I’ve found for example that a PC save didn’t come with padding of 00 to make a 4K file and was only 2K. Was able to pad the file using a hex editor and it worked. Maybe something like this happening here? Not sure, I’m not a Shakedown: Hawaii expert or anything. :-)
Thanks! I'll try comparing the files with a hex editor :)

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...