Gaming Senran Kagura Innovating Technology

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I know they confirmed it as a digital-only game though if it is $30-40 then they should reconsider. These days 'cheap' is subjective.

I doubt it'll be $14.99. :P
Well yeah, if the game is actually close to $30 or more then a retail release would exist, but look at I am setsuna.... $40 game, no retail release. (unless you live in japan) What reason for this to happen, I dunno. :wtf:

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Well yeah, if the game is actually close to $30 or more then a retail release would exist, but look at I am setsuna.... $40 game, no retail release. (unless you live in japan) What reason for this to happen, I dunno. :wtf:
I Am Setsuna kinda had an English release as well, a Japanese-English (or Asian-English as most call it).

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Am Setsuna kinda had an English release as well, a Japanese-English (or Asian-English as most call it).
Whatever the case is, there is no retail cart sold in USA for the game which is $40. Besides that, some publishers are just being a bit goofy with switch games and prices.:blink:

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Whatever the case is, there is no retail cart sold in USA for the game which is $40. Besides that, some publishers are just being a bit goofy with switch games and prices.:blink:
The prices of retail Switch games are a bit ridiculous but they are starting to dropping down.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The prices of retail Switch games are a bit ridiculous but they are starting to dropping down.
I'll believe it when I see it. Ultra street fighter 2 $40, Puyo Puyo Tetris $40, Cave story + $30, WII U ports $60. Let me know when they start hitting $30 or less. (They could least give a discount on digital games)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I'll believe it when I see it. Ultra street fighter 2 $40, Puyo Puyo Tetris $40, Cave story + $30, WII U ports $60. Let me know when they start hitting $30 or less. (They could least give a discount on digital games)
PoS shovelware Switch games are well below those prices but then again, they are shovelware games. xD

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PoS shovelware Switch games are well below those prices but then again, they are shovelware games. xD
Well, I mean is just how they publish their games, their content isn't much to offer so why value it higher? Neo geo ports are $8, is just a neo geo game, unlike the playstations ones, it has no online mode for any of them. Both ps4 and vita neo geo games are done by some other company (Code mystic) and has online mode for both systems. Worth the increase in price. The others are ummm.... I have no interest in. Though Blaster master zero and Mighty Gunvolt burst may be cheap is not shovel ware, is quality budget game with free trial dlc periods adding more reasons to play it again even when you finished it months ago. :)

The current retail games well... I thought was supposed to be content and tons of replay value to constantly keep you playing for long time. Bomber man the ultimate party game since 20 years ago, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon, Arms, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Ultra street fighter 2 and some new ones being released over the summer just to name a few. I would have liked to have a few of them but not what the price they are asking compared to what I know about the game. As soon as Steet fighter gets a price drop, I'll buy it, along with some others.

I have a feeling this thread is just a bunch a pearvy dudes wanting hd rumble boobs '_>'
  1. Your font is unnecessarily small
  2. You spelled "PERVY" wrong, is not "Pearvy"
  3. What the heck is '_>'
Come on, don't be like that, first, they never advertised anything about breast (ignore the large bouncing breast on Asuka) They said it was to express interest in HD rumble in innovative ways, doesn't always mean sexually. So far, nintendo hyped up HD rumble as next level gaming, so I'm interested in seeing how they plan to make it work for me. :)

If this dev wants to use it to demonstrate feelings or what was it again? "better communicate character feelings" Then okay, Maybe someone else will try using HD rumble to make a game more interesting. Who the heck knows what kind of nintendo magic they have. :P

Maybe mega man could have a HD rumble charge shot, or some kind of Damage buffer force feed back where different amounts of damage will effect HD rumble. Maybe metroid prime will feel like holding a real arm cannon with enough kick to make you feel like holding a real weapon with enough recoil force to knock you back a bit. Maybe you'll feel mario's pain when he hits bricks with his head, or hand. If a new zelda game comes out, maybe it will feel like using a real sword that the wii games failed to demonstrate, I dunno. Just come up with some ideas. :D

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I mean is just how they publish their games, their content isn't much to offer so why value it higher? Neo geo ports are $8, is just a neo geo game, unlike the playstations ones, it has no online mode for any of them. Both ps4 and vita neo geo games are done by some other company (Code mystic) and has online mode for both systems. Worth the increase in price. The others are ummm.... I have no interest in. Though Blaster master zero and Mighty Gunvolt burst may be cheap is not shovel ware, is quality budget game with free trial dlc periods adding more reasons to play it again even when you finished it months ago. :)

The current retail games well... I thought was supposed to be content and tons of replay value to constantly keep you playing for long time. Bomber man the ultimate party game since 20 years ago, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon, Arms, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Ultra street fighter 2 and some new ones being released over the summer just to name a few. I would have liked to have a few of them but not what the price they are asking compared to what I know about the game. As soon as Steet fighter gets a price drop, I'll buy it, along with some others.

1. Your font is unnecessarily small
  2. You spelled "PERVY" wrong, is not "Pearvy"
  3. What the heck is '_>'
Come on, don't be like that, first, they never advertised anything about breast (ignore the large bouncing breast on Asuka) They said it was to express interest in HD rumble in innovative ways, doesn't always mean sexually. So far, nintendo hyped up HD rumble as next level gaming, so I'm interested in seeing how they plan to make it work for me. :)

If this dev wants to use it to demonstrate feelings or what was it again? "better communicate character feelings" Then okay, Maybe someone else will try using HD rumble to make a game more interesting. Who the heck knows what kind of nintendo magic they have. :P

Maybe mega man could have a HD rumble charge shot, or some kind of Damage buffer force feed back where different amounts of damage will effect HD rumble. Maybe metroid prime will feel like holding a real arm cannon with enough kick to make you feel like holding a real weapon with enough recoil force to knock you back a bit. Maybe you'll feel mario's pain when he hits bricks with his head, or hand. If a new zelda game comes out, maybe it will feel like using a real sword that the wii games failed to demonstrate, I dunno. Just come up with some ideas. :D
it was a smol wisper, sorry for the typo, and that was supposed to be like a little emote
also, there very first thing they anounced this game with was the boob hd rumble, that was what I was coming off of

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a feeling this thread is just a bunch a pearvy dudes wanting hd rumble boobs '_>'
673182b774103c7d7867085338c579c7f64c3c1bbc9615a67724a131738566cd.jpg

Reactions: jt_1258

ScienceBETCH

GBATemp's probably not Official Tom-Zero™ Main
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
And I was thinking that since ns doesn't have homebrew it wouldn't have stuff like this
And of course, I was wrong
Good job Nintendo
You solved the formula of making games that sell really really well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo