ROM Hack Selling Plugins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

just stop commenting you're pissing me and my friend of while we're trying to make it.
You can't just make a thread on a public forum and expect people to stop commenting after you tell them to stop, it makes you look highly unprofessional.

Reactions: RyDog and Zidapi

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Depends on what you're selling.
If it's something new that people are looking for, it might actually sell.
You might want to offer a demo first or something. See if the scene wants more.
But, there's no market in the CFW scene. I haven't seen any dev selling their stuff here.

Anyway, if you're a developer, you have a higher chance of earning money developing apps for Android and iOS since both systems got a higher number of users compared to the 3DS. Just develop something useful or fun.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No the reason why I asked is because I'm starting a BIG project to do with NTR this only uses NTR not any compilers which are public as I am compiling the codes my self, and I am using the glitch and blank cheat for my KIU plugin which I'm never really gonna release (I only will if a similar plugin which is working online gets released) So I was just asking not attempting to sell it just asking also just stop commenting you're pissing me and my friend of while we're trying to make it.
Yeah, I can see right through your bs.
I honestly highly doubt that YOU built your own compiler. If you were a real dev, you'd know that either the build.py from NTR Plugins, or the Makefile in projects uses DevKitPro. (and gncc but I won't get into that)
So what exactly is this '''big''' project that you wish to code sell?
You said at first it was strictly for NTR, then you say it'll work on Luma so that kinda eliminates any knowledge of coding since Lumas feature is layeredfs, and code.bin patching.
Also, about me pissing you and your friend off? Am I pissing you guys off because I'm proving you guys false and you're losing your internet points? You don't get internet points for saying "I'm going to make a big project, but I'm not telling anyone what it's about" you get internet points for actually showcasing proofs of concepts and/or knowledge that you actually know your topic before you dig into it.

Unia4L

:)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I can see right through your bs.
I honestly highly doubt that YOU built your own compiler. If you were a real dev, you'd know that either the build.py from NTR Plugins, or the Makefile in projects uses DevKitPro. (and gncc but I won't get into that)
So what exactly is this '''big''' project that you wish to code sell?
You said at first it was strictly for NTR, then you say it'll work on Luma so that kinda eliminates any knowledge of coding since Lumas feature is layeredfs, and code.bin patching.
Also, about me pissing you and your friend off? Am I pissing you guys off because I'm proving you guys false and you're losing your internet points? You don't get internet points for saying "I'm going to make a big project, but I'm not telling anyone what it's about" you get internet points for actually showcasing proofs of concepts and/or knowledge that you actually know your topic before you dig into it.

Okay idc if I get banned for this but can you shut the fuck up? you're pissing me off you persume I'm going to sell it, which i'm not going to you think you're all big and famous but you're not, you try to be a bitch about it, try to convince everyone I cannot code which I can easily write 50x more code then you, and I am not telling anyone what the project is yet because we're still researching the 3ds hardware to see if it's possible yet, I asked you to stop commenting on my shit I've said over a million fucking times I was just asking a question I didn't say I was actually going to sell anything did I? no I fucking didn't you are just acting like a little bitch right now.

You can't just make a thread on a public forum and expect people to stop commenting after you tell them to stop, it makes you look highly unprofessional.

I'm asking him to stop because I absolutely hate him he's been a cunt to me since day one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seems like you really need money. Lol
Yeh I need so much money http://prntscr.com/f1ua1d

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

GUYS BEFORE YOU COMMENT ANYMORE SHIT I AM NOT GOING TO BE SELLING ANYTHING I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION

Unia4L

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But because everyone seems so curious to know, I am trying to make a plugin or a custom Boot NTR that can launch multiple plugins at once and games at once
Example:you opened mk7 us with a plugin, and then fire emblem with a plugin

You could switch between 2 of the games, the reason why I didn't want to post any info about it is because of hardware limitations etc.

I only asked for a answer not for skids to comment and act like they really know what I am doing which they don't I am testing certain aspects of the console to see if it could work with this, don't just presume what other are doing especially me it really pisses me of when you have no idea what I am doing.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUYS BEFORE YOU COMMENT ANYMORE SHIT I AM NOT GOING TO BE SELLING ANYTHING I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION
You might be able to ask a mod to lock this thread instead of asking people not to comment (if it's getting out of hand).

Sorry some people are giving you a hard time about this, oughta just ignore/block and think about the happier things. :D

Also I think it's perfectly fine to sell your plugins and other homebrew (so long as licensing allows it). If devs would like some form of payment for their work, then by all means they should be allowed to have it paid for or set up a donation link.

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

Unia4L

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You might be able to ask a mod to lock this thread instead of asking people not to comment (if it's getting out of hand).

Sorry some people are giving you a hard time about this, oughta just ignore/block and think about the happier things. :D

Also I think it's perfectly fine to sell your plugins and other homebrew (so long as licensing allows it). If devs would like some form of payment for their work, then by all means they should be allowed to have it paid for or set up a donation link.

Nah man it's fine it makes me smile when I see keyboard warriors at there finest ;)

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please just request to close this thread, your questions been answered. I'll request it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto