Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
SEGA accidentally confirms Valkyria Chronicles 3
Appearing at TGS?
valkyrie3.jpg

Sega has accidentally confirmed Valkyria Chronicles 3 via its Tokyo Games Show schedule.

As you can see, Sega has listed all the games it’s expected to show off at the event, with a few of the slots simply saying “Coming Soon.”

It all seems innocent, right?

Well, try changing the extension on the end of the URL to jpg instead of gif, and you get a whole different story. The game is mentioned for a showing on 2PM on Thursday.

Sega hasn’t listed the platform we can expect to see the game on, so at least for now, something remains secret.[/p]
icon11.gif
 Source (VG24/7)

I still need to buy the original PS3 version and complete the PSP version, but I can't wait!

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How the hell did someone know to change the extension to bringup a whole new timetable? Thats like some spy shit right there.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP PLEASE BE FOR THE PSP!!!!
I'm loving VC2, I seriously hope this gets announced for the PSP... But my guess is that it'll be PS3 exclusive, just like the first game... *sigh*
If it's announced for the PSP a miracle has happened.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
VC2 is great and all, but I'd rather have VC3 on PS3. On the PS3, you don't have to worry about how the limitations will affect how the game plays. For some reason in VC2, I thought some missions would go back to the large map types but realized the PSP can't do that.

There's also the other small things...like no 3D cutscenes

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
zif said:
i preferred the ps3 VC myself

the psp version feels so gimped and that they tried to make up for it with tedium
You can't seriously expect a game on a handheld to be better than its console counterpart. The PSP doesn't have as much power as the PS3, so obviously the PS3 one would be better.
I would like to play the PS3 version myself someday, but I doubt that would happen soon...

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
wow if there will be a Valkyria Chronicles 3 man I would love SEGA allot man just reading this made me almost cry happy tears I love Valkyria Chronicles 1 and 2 yeah I liked the psp verion it is fun great story and you can play it anywhere even on the Job hehe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp