Hacking SeedMiner FC and Mining Help

• Thread starter ZZ20
  • Start date
  • Views 391,721
  • Replies 3,532
  • Likes 43

How many of you Kiddos would be willing to help in some way?

• Aye!

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Nah!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.dgc1980.com
XP
Country
Australia
With seedhelper I once reached around offset 300 before realizing either it was a very unlucky movable to crack or the other person uploaded the wrong ID0
now leave seedhelper running for 48 hours while you go away for the weekend and it's doing 1 uncrackable job that whole time

Reactions: lAkdaOpeKA

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.dgc1980.com
XP
Country
Australia
My rule of the thumb is,

New3DS msed = 150 offset before questioning their ID0 making sure it's correct etc,
Old3DS msed = 450 offset before questioning their ID0 making sure it's correct etc

if their ID0 is incorrect I start again with the correct one..... /sad face many many times it's happened

if it's correct I would attempt to run it to 1500/2000 offset, if no luck, request them to format their system and them get the new ID0 and friendcode etc and do it again, normally I get it in like 2 minutes then

Reactions: lAkdaOpeKA

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My rule of the thumb is,

New3DS msed = 150 offset before questioning their ID0 making sure it's correct etc,
Old3DS msed = 450 offset before questioning their ID0 making sure it's correct etc

if their ID0 is incorrect I start again with the correct one..... /sad face many many times it's happened

if it's correct I would attempt to run it to 1500/2000 offset, if no luck, request them to format their system and them get the new ID0 and friendcode etc and do it again, normally I get it in like 2 minutes then
That will definitely be useful in the future!

2 minutes
I also love how one time I got a hit after 4 secs, another time after 50 secs and another time after 400 secs...

Last edited by lAkdaOpeKA,

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.dgc1980.com
XP
Country
Australia
when doing the long attempts, I have a modified seedminer_starter that i can enter a offset to resume from, and prioritise other peoples while jumping in and out of bruteforcing the persons that I am going to 2000 on, or leave it when I goto bed,
they are alway happy to wait if leaving it over night, I normally get to about 3000 or 4000 then depending on how long I have my coma for ;)

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
when doing the long attempts, I have a modified seedminer_starter that i can enter a offset to resume from, and prioritise other peoples while jumping in and out of bruteforcing the persons that I am going to 2000 on, or leave it when I goto bed,
they are alway happy to wait if leaving it over night, I normally get to about 3000 or 4000 then depending on how long I have my coma for ;)
Good thing python is an easy language, although all I did was reducing the retry time from 30 to 5 seconds

cody64n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can do this but I have one problem,I might not be able to add your friend code instantly as i get my 2ds back every thursday and turn it in every monday,would i be able to wait for this to happen or do i have to add the friend code immediately?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, could someone please brute force my movable.sed?
FC:3153-9618-7372

(Ill get this once I get home and i will give it in pm)

Dark Nightmare

Fooooooood
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can do this but I have one problem,I might not be able to add your friend code instantly as i get my 2ds back every thursday and turn it in every monday,would i be able to wait for this to happen or do i have to add the friend code immediately?
When you get your 2ds, put your request here for movable.sed, one of us is generally here, so the wait shouldn't be long.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Assuming hunter (or someone else) is online when you are and you have the 2ds until Monday, it shouldn't take for than a few minutes to exchange from codes and give him the id0.

Dark Nightmare

Fooooooood
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hi, could someone please brute force my movable.sed?
FC:3153-9618-7372

(Ill get this once I get home and i will give it in pm)

Add:
FC: 1822-3940-3063

Once i see your add back, I'll work on it.

Assuming hunter (or someone else) is online when you are and you have the 2ds until Monday, it shouldn't take for than a few minutes to exchange from codes and give him the id0.

Or whomever is online as zoogie just stated. Hunter is generally here, I try to be between work/sleep/errands/personal projects, z4ch is generally on too.

cody64n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add:
FC: 1822-3940-3063

Once i see your add back, I'll work on it.

Or whomever is online as zoogie just stated. Hunter is generally here, I try to be between work/sleep/errands/personal projects, z4ch is generally on too.

Ok i got my seed id

81165c768c5a2741e38567943ea80230

And Ill add your fc

mellamoluis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, could somebody help me get my movable_part1.sed? I can do the brute force myself
ID0 : b52ac2383c0c877a802df5fd291a77f0
LFCS : 1204-0670-1130

Thanks in advance

mellamoluis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah I agree, this is the reason why I stopped dedicating my gpu to seedhelper, now I just hang around here when hunter is offline and on discord, but discord is somewhat iffy for me.

Edit: reddit too, but its less active

I can do the GPU crack
please Add me as a Friend i already di it.
LFCS : 1204-0670-1130
Thanks in advanse

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?