Hacking Secret/Scrapped Weapons! | Breath of the Wild

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be just a bunch of weapons that the devs didn't include in the finished game, but kept the models in the game to use for other things then weapons. Because if you look at the inventory icon images, there are no images of the weapons. Probably because since the devs were not going to use the models as Player Weapons, they didn't need to include any Inventory Image Icons. Makes sense.

Or am I completely wrong? lol. After all, that is just my best guess.

I say that, because I don't think you can actually add "New" weapons, but only "Replace" weapons that are already in the game. But again, I could be wrong, since I never actually modded the game files in BOTW. I have only edited my Saved Game with a Trainer and Online Save Editor.

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It looks to me like those are items/tools that characters in the world use, like the Gorons and the huge pickaxe, hammer and chisel.
You're probably right considering the weapon IDs.

On another note after I uploaded this last night I found a sort of "punch" in the game files, it's like an invisible sword but this time it actually causes damage unlike the weapons in the video, leading me to believe that this was a scrapped unarmed type weapon.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're probably right considering the weapon IDs.

On another note after I uploaded this last night I found a sort of "punch" in the game files, it's like an invisible sword but this time it actually causes damage unlike the weapons in the video, leading me to believe that this was a scrapped unarmed type weapon.

Are you modding the game with CEMU? Or a WiiU?

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
did anyone find more on the lightsaber?? i herfd of game files showing this weapon as part of the beta testing for eawsgre eggs for the beta testers to find during devlopment fun!! please tel me if anyone finds!

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
did anyone find more on the lightsaber?? i herfd of game files showing this weapon as part of the beta testing for eawsgre eggs for the beta testers to find during devlopment fun!! please tel me if anyone finds!
Interestingly there's a hidden file in the game which shows an extra model for the large sword weapon type, but I can't get it to load ingame.

I can view it's model in 3dsmax however.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4