Hacking Secret of Mana Reboot

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I recommend to play the original with the help of an emulator anyway. I don't like the series, but the games had some of the most beautiful pixel art in gaming. The remake on the other hand looks slightly under average at times and often even ugly from what I saw so far...

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I understand you wanting to play this one specifically but you can't on enso, you could just play the snes game with a emulator on that note. You are gonna be playing the same game, just with pixel art instead of 3D models, like Final fantasy 4 on NDS, no voice acting, 16 bit SPC music. Trust me, is the quality of the game is just as good.

This remake is a more modern game with modern changes like game play, difficulty and 3D model aesthetics. Honestly not sure why they doing this, it could been done long time ago, if they made Final fantasy 3 and 4 on NDS with 3D models, they could have been done this with secret of mana. Instead they wait until this long to do it, and it looks like this. I rather buy the seikon densetsu collection on switch if it was a localized released here in the states, so far is only been announced for japan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out