Second Wind not starting on Switch

Belstone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi Guys. I'm trying to get Second Wind working on my newly chipped v1 Switch, but it always crashes upon launch with the message "The software was closed because an error occurred."

I'm using an Hwfly to run Hekate and launch into Atmosphere (latest version). I have followed the guide Installing Second Wind for Nintendo Switch to the letter using a digital copy of BoTW and DLC. I have copied the output from BCML (both 01007EF00011E000 and 01007EF00011F001 folders) into atmosphere/contents/, but the game always hits that error message. I have also tried with a physical cartridge, to the same failed result. However, the vanilla game and DLC start up and play just fine without the mods.

What am I doing wrong?! Am I missing something here? Please help me solve this problem.

Edit: I've gotten the Linkle mod to work so it seems like the problem is with the Second Wind mod.

Last edited by Belstone,

Belstone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
FIXED: Second Wind won't work if the mod files are merged using the latest version of BCML (3.9.26). Downgrading to 3.9.24 fixes the problem.

Run "pip install bcml==3.9.24" to downgrade to the working version.

Reactions: jnl1

Servion12

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sincerily I struggled 3 days with getting it to work, and when I did, only some sections of the mod were available and others did not appear (for example quests or an entire new town which just was not there). I ended giving up.
May not be the best advice, just in my experience, was not worh the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...