Hacking SD2Vita reverted by itself?

Zacruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had installed SD2Vita yesterday and it was using my 64gb micro SD card successfully. However, today, it reverted automatically to using the Vita slim's internal memory as the Ux0. How can I make the SD2Vita permanently mi main memory card?

I have henkaku enso installed

Last edited by Zacruz,

Priestiality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Download StorageMgr and install to ur0:tai. If you are using ux0:tai\config.txt, copy and paste it to ur0:tai along with any skprx drivers (and any other files) in your ux0:tai folder. Delete gamesd.skprx. Delete the ux0:tai folder entirely. Edit your config.txt in ur0 so any lines for drivers you moved to ur0:tai say ur0 instead of ux0. (Example: change "ux0:tai\gamesd.skprx" to "ur0:tai\storagemgr.skprx" and "ux0:tai\nonpdrm.skprx" to "ur0:tai\nonpdrm.skprx".) Note: You don't want to change your Adrenaline.skprx location, or any non-tai driver, for example, because you won't be moving it. Only change lines for skprx files you moved into the ur0:\tai folder.

2. Backup everything from your Sony memory card to your PC, including hidden system files and folders. DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING YET. Backup your current SD card to your PC. DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING YET.

3. Edit ur0:tai\storage_config.txt so it looks like:
MCD=uma0
INT=imc0
UMA=grw0
GCD=ux0

4. Power off the Vita completely.

5. On 3.65 Enso, boot the Vita, use FTP client or VitaShell to delete unnecessary files or folders in uma0. (Basically everything as it's all copied to the SD now.) Copy anything you were storing in the old micro SD to uma0:. Keep app\PCSG90096 and app\VitaShell on your Sony card to run h-encore again just in case and it's always good to have a backup of VitaShell as people have reported it occasionally uninstalling itself. Congrats, you did it.

Last edited by Priestiality,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share